Should I? (1 Viewer)

typingtimtam

HSC
Should I ask out the guy I like over facebook? I don't get to see him much and I just want to know if he feels the same otherwise ill move on. thoughts?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so

give indications that you like him and wait for him to ask you out

if he doesn't then he's a wimp and you wouldn't be happy with him

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
so

give indications that you like him and wait for him to ask you out

if he doesn't then he's a wimp and you wouldn't be happy with him
People underestimate how nervous guys get when asking out a girl (not from personal experience but I have noticed it in others) so don't let that give you the impression that they're "wimpy"

Just do what you think will be the best for the both of you

^ But before you do ask yourself questions like:

Will this long distance relationship work?

Should I be worrying about something like this when HSC starts in less than a week?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
dafuq

why are you wasting your time thinking about this when hsc is in 3 days?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Answer me this: "When your around/talk to him, does he give you the same feeling you get when you see your food coming in a restaurant?" - unknown

In all honesty, if you envision a genuine future with him, then do it. If you see yourself making a commitment, then do it. My dad always said don't invest in something that is not guaranteed (stocks lol) but it can be applied to any situation. In saying that, don't let his decision decide what happens next in your life. Don't tear yourself up about it if he says no. Dont center your life around him. I have been there and done that, and trust me waking up at 4am with him saying "i'm leaving" isn't going to help. Make sure its real, okay? Hope that guides you in your decision!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)