Should i move to adv english or stay in standard? (1 Viewer)

lockedbox

HSC
All these ppl saying that standard is the same difficulty as advanced are fucking idiots.

Advanced is ADVANCED english -- it encourages a deeper appreciation and understanding of the texts, contextual impact, textual integrity blah blah blah.

Standard ---> as long as you know techniques, effects, themes, and can answer the question --> you will get 19/20 for your essay. Same doesn't happen for advanced, you'd probably get 12-13/20 for a similar essay

thats the reason standard aligns so shit --> it's because its unfair to the peeps in advanced that work so hard during the year, whereas in standard all u do is muck around and still get A's.
well I'm sorry that we don't fit your standards! I don't know what your school is like but at mine the people in standard have been working their buts off to get good marks, understanding texts and all that they entail does not come easily for some people thats why we do this subject! I appreciate that many people in standard like to bludge, but just as many have been working hard to get good atars. Please consider what you say before you start imping that some people are better than others.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)