Hey,

My subjects currently are:
- English Advanced
- Maths Advanced
- SOR II
- Japanese Continuers
- Legal Studies
- Biology

I'm about to pick up Japanese Extension and was wondering if it's a good idea to drop down to SOR II in fear of burning out and having too much of a workload.

However I think I'm fully capable of doing Japanese Extension because sometimes in class i feel limited in what I can write / speak I have a strong desire to learn more.

The extension class unfortunately would have to be out of class because the other kid and I don't have the same line of subject being dropped (basically our free periods dont overlap at all)

Also I know this is used as an excuse but I think in addition to being able to do Japanese Extension, the free periods could definitely give me more time to study because I am way more motivated to study during the day than at night.

w_starrthomas

HSC
I'm actually pretty good at it but my teachers basically told me that it was pretty hard to do and most of the other kids doing 13 units had done some form of accelerated subject so they were only doing 11 units

weedlord420

HSC
i wouldnt recommend doing more than 10 units, even 12 was pretty rough for me

Isabella016

HSC
It's up to you but I recommend dropping it. I did the best decision I've ever made, so far. I've now been able to focus on my other subjects that I prefer and am better at. But again, it's up to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)