• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should i drop MH? (1 Viewer)

nekobutterfly

HSC
Hi

I am currently doing Maths 2u, chem, Modern History, Biology, Studies of Religion and English advanced.
My Marks for the first assessments are
Maths 2u 94%,
chem (haven't marked it yet)
, Modern History 80%
, Biology 87%
Studies of Religion 100%
and English advanced 60% ( the average mark for the assessment).

I think that in order for me to be able to improve more in English (need the time) i should drop a subject and the best bet seems to be MH. Do you guys agree?

Thanks,
Hannah

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
It's till to early to well esp since i presume that you have only done one assesment task for it.

accolade

HSC
yea dont drop. this is only the first assessment which means theres other assessments which u can try hard on.

and MH is super cool.

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
dont drop MH its rocks!!

Jazz1989

HSC
Keep all of your subject literally till just after ur trials. I did MH last year and it is a tonne of work. All your sub. seem to be fairly high scoring but if u can manage it keep them all. See even if u fail big time on one of ur subjects only the highest 10 units are counted so that way you have something to fall back on. I dropped so i only did 10 units but i should have kept them all.

REMEMBER YOU CAN DROP A SUBJECT AS LATE AS TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE HSC!!!!!!!!!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
If you're going to treat modern as "meh" until the half yearlies you may as well drop it now because you're going to drown in the content.

Imo, look at why you got your 80% and keep doing practices essays and handing them in to your teacher to mark. Modern is seriously one of the easiest subjects to score a band 6, providing you put the effort in. It'll also help your english.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
i just started MH this year. so far it looks ok. I don't think u should drop it u just need to do practice exams more often. Btw ure subjects are almost identical to mine, other then ext english missing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)