Short story example please (1 Viewer)

hul0

HSC
Can anyone post a short story or atleast outline your plot for it...because i have the worst imagination in the world....
:chainsaw:
if you have already done your school certificate and got a band 5 or 6 for your writing, then please post it even if its just a few sentences

gratzii:party:

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I got 96 for SC English, I think I can remember my story...

It didn't have much of a plot, we had to base it off a few starter sentences... I chose one about a high gate that bordered something, idk...

But anyhow, my story was about this girl's grandmother who loved her garden and tendered to it after her husband died, she loved to nourish the new life and see the beauty of nature cliche cliche cliche etc haha, and then about how one day the girl came home from school and saw her slumped in a chair, passed away in her garden, but it was so peaceful, as if she had just become part of the cycle, and although she wept her tears came down and watered the flowers and she knew that life would continue and there were lots of metaphors and living/healthy flowers,

God, what was I on!?

hul0

HSC
I got 96 for SC English, I think I can remember my story...

It didn't have much of a plot, we had to base it off a few starter sentences... I chose one about a high gate that bordered something, idk...

But anyhow, my story was about this girl's grandmother who loved her garden and tendered to it after her husband died, she loved to nourish the new life and see the beauty of nature cliche cliche cliche etc haha, and then about how one day the girl came home from school and saw her slumped in a chair, passed away in her garden, but it was so peaceful, as if she had just become part of the cycle, and although she wept her tears came down and watered the flowers and she knew that life would continue and there were lots of metaphors and living/healthy flowers,

God, what was I on!?

wow that is beautiful
i think i just felt a few tears drop....:cry:
and thanks no wonder you got 96

k im gonna go get tissues

occer

HSC
N/A
I am not looking forward to this section of the exam. What's it worth?

Cee.

HSC
^ Probably worth around 20 marks if my memory serves me correct.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i wrote a story about love - this girl has to leave the school. she recalls the first time she met her crush, and how she fell in love instananeously. the story goes on to describe how she receives a letter from her crush.

i got band 5, lol

OK456

HSC
In our English Trial, we had to write a short story based around a character who had traits we could identify or relate to.

I wrote about a youthful and highly intelligent lawyer who wins every case despite not paying attention, underdressing to work, arrogant, rude, (yet funny!) etc.

In the end, he gets fired, but is called to return when the firm struggles to win cases.

I think all of us, especially us teenagers, dream of success without effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)