Shoplifting (1 Viewer)

tom_330

HSC
N/A
Hey, sorry I haven't responded to your arguments I've been busy, unlike you. People don't get charged with petty theft like theft of items under $500. And people also love shoplifting because of the thrill of the mission, and anything you get free is very rare these days so its special when you get a product you like for free.

tom_330

HSC
N/A
You're scum, you're whole life is scum. At least my life isn't mundane and ordinary like you're pitiful life.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
hahaha only prepubescent girls shoplift. then they grow up, and stop.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tom_330 said:
Hey, sorry I haven't responded to your arguments I've been busy, unlike you. People don't get charged with petty theft like theft of items under $500. And people also love shoplifting because of the thrill of the mission, and anything you get free is very rare these days so its special when you get a product you like for free.
Busy shoplifting?
Or busy like me:
-job
-peer mentor
-peer metoring program social coordinator
-comsoc social director
-90.9FM studio manager
-uni 5 days a week (and very high marks)
-going out 2/3 days a week
?

And no, you haven't responded because you CAN'T come up with a legitimate (pun intended) argument for them.

Shows how much you know about the law - repeat offenders will get charged for theft - even if it's $50. There isn't much difference between stealing a couple of CDs or robbing a store for $60 out of the till.

You're a low-life criminal who tries to validate their points not by original thought, but through an essay. You think that you have to steal in order to lead an interesting, exciting and enjoyable life. Somehow I think that chick leads a much more satisfying life than you, especially if she's not a scummy criminal.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
furthermore, i'm beginning to think that tom is a troll. he's just too stupid.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm one of those ppl who don't steal... I just find it immoral to take something without permission/paying for it. And then there's bad karma.

... but yes I've downloaded mp3s before! Not anymore with iTunes!

tom_330

HSC
N/A
I got a job at Woolworths today so I don't think I'll be shoplifting anymore or as much.

vg_woz_here

HSC
who'd wanna be stupid enough to steal when all shops nowadays have security cameras/those beeper thingos/security guards etc...and tonnes of shop assistants ask to check your bag...

tom_330

HSC
N/A
With all that security shoplifters only get caught 1 in every 48 times on average.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I shoplifted for a year after my mum died.....mainly chocolate & soft drinks. At Clints, cos they had (then) no sercurity wot so ever!

I was never caught, but i *finally* relised that why should i steal, i aint rich, but i still have money..& i would get caught one day.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
when i was 6, i wanted a packet of lollies that my mum wouldnt buy me, and so I took them anyway. when we got to the car she found them in my pocket and made me go back to the shop and give them back and apologise. its never crossed my mind since

Kirsti

HSC
tom_330 said:
I got a job at Woolworths today so I don't think I'll be shoplifting anymore or as much.
Sorry, didn't you say you enjoyed shoplifting for the sheer thrill of it and to screw over capitalism? You have just undermined your only (though poor) argument in this thread with this admission that you really have just been a bum with no money and wanted what you couldn't afford.

The actual shoplifting is stupid and a drain on the economy. I wish I could remove people like you from my society. The fact that you won't even stick to your arguements for the duration of the debate (though not actually admitting you are in the wrong) makes you even more pathetic in my eyes.

Instead of forming logical posts you resort to saying extremely creative things such as "You're scum, you're whole life is scum. At least my life isn't mundane and ordinary like you're pitiful life" merely because people here don't approve of stealing and being a burden on the rest of society.

We shouldn't have to pay for your 'exciting' lifestyle. I pity Woolworths.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Nice work on changing your argument tom_330, illiterate fuck.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you're an idiot. 'zomg. im so poor that i cant afford a $200 jumper. its the economy's fault. only rich people can afford it! :( :(' fucking tool. buy the $20 cotton polo and wear it. why do you need something with a brand stuck on it? i earned every single little thing that i own. One day you will make a mistake and get thrown into juvi or jail depending on your age. Then an Ecko branded big black cock will teach you that it's wrong to steal.

IMTB

HSC
CEO work the ass off for that amount of income. Shoplifting is still not fair even according to that persons theory cos then he is taken an extra piece of another person's life away from them, since if the person is selling them, they also had to buy them, in this "world of exchange". If we all shoplife, theres not going to be much life around then, since there will be no one to produce anything and we will all starve. Shoplifting sux, if ur things got stolen, how would u feel? :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
way to taint your employment chances for absolutely nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)