shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Im allowed to have sex at schoolies as long as shes heaps hot and i take a photo and get her number :eek: wtflol.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

AHayek5

HSC
and ill be laughing at you's when you get a chick pregnant and fuck up your lives. :)

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Anne Hero said:
Schoolies pfft! just another exuse to act stupid and lose your virginity.

my chemical romance, i can see why you have such a sad outlook on life, don't judge the majority by the minority many people want to go to the beach with friends and not over do it.

school is out - freedom

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Legham said:
yeah but it wont matter cause she wont know your name cause its schoolies. Therefore, HER problem!
now now legham that is not entirely true, she can DNA track you hahaha,

she could birth to a population of hamlets? lame

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Legham said:
yeah but it wont matter cause she wont know your name cause its schoolies. Therefore, HER problem!

im sure most guys would step up to the responsibility

legham u know u would take care of ur little hamlets :)

btw guys i'm pretty sure this is the logic behind sex at schoolies.

1. if you want a slut be a sleazy guy with cheezy pick up lines
  2. if you want a decent girl/with personality try and be decent looking and act nice and have something apart from "i like your eyes to say"
  3. if you want a gorgeous girl with morals and smarts i'm pretty sure you have to be famous/ really really good looking :p
  4. if you dont want a girl at all say you went to a selective high school and got a good uai :)

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Legham said:

im sure most guys would step up to the responsibility

legham u know u would take care of ur little hamlets :)

btw guys i'm pretty sure this is the logic behind sex at schoolies.

1. if you want a slut be a sleazy guy with cheezy pick up lines
  2. if you want a decent girl/with personality try and be decent looking and act nice and have something apart from "i like your eyes to say"
  3. if you want a gorgeous girl with morals and smarts i'm pretty sure you have to be famous/ really really good looking :p
  4. if you dont want a girl at all say you went to a selective high school and got a good uai :)

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
hey, nah i don't know you, i have just liked some of the posts you have put up!

where abouts are you heading for schoolies and dates?

Richie27

HSC
Fuk off homoz!!!!

GOIN 2 SKOOLIEZ WK 1 N 2 N AT THE BEST HOTEL WHICH PROBS SHITS ON ALL U :rofl: SO U HOMOZ GO FUK URSELVES!!!

SEX,ALCOHOL N CHICKZ....NO GAY ACTION ALLOWED:eek:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Richie27 said:
Fuk off homoz!!!!

GOIN 2 SKOOLIEZ WK 1 N 2 N AT THE BEST HOTEL WHICH PROBS SHITS ON ALL U :rofl: SO U HOMOZ GO FUK URSELVES!!!

SEX,ALCOHOL N CHICKZ....NO GAY ACTION ALLOWED:eek:
Have fun with that. Especially when it doesn't happen. Who'll be the one laughing when your penis is all dressed up and with nowhere to go? And if you do manage to get some, odds are on that you'll also get something else ... like chalmydia. Or gonorrhea.

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Q1? is that in surfers?

im staying at the breakfree paradise island in surfer those same dates, then im heading to byron for a week .. it's going to go off:bomb:

Legham

HSC
wangurflapper88 said:
Q1? is that in surfers?
Yeah i think so. lol, i didnt book it. Apparently it's the worlds biggest residential building or something like that..

Richie27

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Have fun with that. Especially when it doesn't happen. Who'll be the one laughing when your penis is all dressed up and with nowhere to go? And if you do manage to get some, odds are on that you'll also get something else ... like chalmydia. Or gonorrhea.
Fuk oFF EMO!!!:mad1:

go die silently in a corner.... yeh u buddy!

I think ur just jealous cos ur heaps pov and kno ur not gonna get any so go fuk urself cos thats the onli action ull eva get u fukn HOMO!

N yeh it is the fuken tallest residential building in the world n im in one of the top floor so

dxb

HSC
Richie27 said:

I think ur just jealous cos ur heaps pov and kno ur not gonna get any so go fuk urself cos thats the onli action ull eva get u fukn HOMO!

N yeh it is the fuken tallest residential building in the world n im in one of the top floor so
zzomg your da koolestt cunt in the muther fukn world man fuk yeh wooooh

Any chick wanting that should be deeply embarassed with them selfs.

Richie27

HSC
dxb said:
zzomg your da koolestt cunt in the muther fukn world man fuk yeh wooooh

Any chick wanting that should be deeply embarassed with them selfs.

Yeh thanx i kno im kool i get told that all the tym

oh btw soz 4 baggin out kno the guy b4 if i knew he was ur boyfriend then maybe i wudnt of sed anyfin :eek: but now that u est. how much u lyk him n that u 2 r goin out im pretty happy
that i fukn bagged him out :rofl:

SkooliEZ 07!!!!

HSC
Richie27 said:

oh btw soz 4 baggin out kno the guy b4 if i knew he was ur boyfriend then maybe i wudnt of sed anyfin :eek: but now that u est. how much u lyk him n that u 2 r goin out im pretty happy

SkooliEZ 07!!!!
Dreadful troll.

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Richie27 said:

SkooliEZ 07!!!!
I'm glad to see that you are reduced to 5th grade gay jokes =) immature and utterly self involved, what a douche:)

Honestly that is the worst attempt at a retort i have seen in many many years, die?

kym999

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

wangurflapper88 - when you said you were gonna get some... did you mean from a human? a breathing one at least?

NO CHANCE!

As a representative of the female side of things, presuming the side you are after seen you are clearly homophobic (i suspect its because you are insecure), you really are going to have to learn to spell, learn how to speak and learn some basic grammar in order to string a sentence together in order to use some pick up lines.

I've met some dumb fucks before - but you have taken it to a whole new level!

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
kym999 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

wangurflapper88 - when you said you were gonna get some... did you mean from a human? a breathing one at least?

NO CHANCE!

As a representative of the female side of things, presuming the side you are after seen you are clearly homophobic (i suspect its because you are insecure), you really are going to have to learn to spell, learn how to speak and learn some basic grammar in order to string a sentence together in order to use some pick up lines.

I've met some dumb fucks before - but you have taken it to a whole new level!

um kym999, i was the one who was thinking he was a dickhead, not the one saying arrogant things.

got us mixed up!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Richie27 said:

You've seen one of my posts and already (you think) you know exactly what I'm like and exactly what I'll do!

I think not. See, it's people like you who generally give men a bad name.
Richie27 said:
For your information, I get plenty. And better yet, my girlfriend doesn't have to be wasted or strung out on coke in order for me to do so.
Richie27 said:
You really need to know about the nuances of the English language, like the sarcasm that was completely lost on you just now. But before that, we'll have to work on your spelling. Illegitimacy really doesn't do much for you when you're trying to pick up. Of course, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd know that you don't try to pick up. It simply happens.
Richie27 said:

SkooliEZ 07!!!!
Wow, you run out of arguments so you turn to unfunny gay jokes. Further proof of why your victims are going to have to be high and wasted at the same time in order ofr you to get some.

Tell me, does trying to be cool on the itnernet by flinging cheap jokes about homosexuality make up for your incredibly under-sized penis? I mean, you're definately compensating for something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)