shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
there was shit all people hooking up, stereotype is full of fail.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Remember kids, lower your standards to improve your average.

lorinella

HSC
i rekon that as long as both people having sex are doing it for the same reasons, and wont get hurt either way, thats good and its up to them.

there will always be people who like it for fun, and always those that will want to save it for something special
no one can force their opinion on anyone else coz everyone is different, but when it comes to actually having sex, for both to be doing it for the same want as the other, then its ok, its right.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
um every chick that goes is pretty much afraid of getting raped, unless there sluts that put out and wanna, but they're usually fat.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Schoolies=will ruin your life.

Goodbye to your life.
Matt! You're not supposed to be on here rememeber? You're supposed to be focussing on your school work you naught boy. To my room!

dodgyfilokid

HSC
When I went to schoolies in 06 (as indicated by me finishing the HSC then), I had a mindset of well fuck any girl who comes as decent enought, and get it done and over with. Mind you this was on the last schoolies cruise ever and well I got close to sealing the business deal but....lets just say we couldnt close it enough (turns out the idiot used my no show the previous night as an excuse to fuck her other mate).

In reality though, schoolies shouldnt be all about orgies and sex and what not...its more to do with celebrating 13 bloody years of school and just letting yourself loose. I say if it happens it happens just dont expect it coz thats where the fun lies...

Also, to the issue of partners cheating on one another during schoolies...this dude I met on the cruise (and became mates with) cheated on his gf like 5 times during the entire 6 night cruise...and he was bragging bout it to us when me, him and his mates would go for dinner...the fact that no one dobbed him in shows that there's an unbroken rule of dont ask dont tell....

oh well....anyway..i welcome back myself to this hallow forum after almost 7 months of absence =]

Angii

HSC
7th Sign said:
Yes their are heaps of easy chics on schoolies, best place to pick up chics is in your own hotel like last year soo many gangas in the hotel we were in were keen like I mean any where they were making moves on you etc level 11, the lift, the stair way etc etc...

Schoolies is madddddd, its a sick party and it doesn't stop you get home at 6am from a night out clubbing and partying to find your mates waking you up at 10 to hit up tha beach to pick up gangas, then the drinking and partying happens all over aggain =)......

I went last year and im hittin it up aggain this year with some 8+ lads from year 12 im mates with and a few other boyz.....should be another good party....only problem is the cops up their get realyyyy angry during schoolies the have no hesitation to lock any oen up and basically just fuck you over, My advice just act calm to the police even if your shitfaced just act cool and you should be fine, I got into trouble a few tims up theior last year but only got warnings as I was nice to the police.

HAHA toolie.

Angii

HSC
oh and me and my friend were talking about if ppl get raped they should just say they have aids haha.

MrBoston

HSC
Angii said:
oh and me and my friend were talking about if ppl get raped they should just say they have aids haha.
wtf would that do? if you said that you would probably get beaten within an inch of your life

*bj*

HSC
Girls are walking vaginas and nothing more. Accept the fact, apart from pumping out babies it's up to men to keep the world turning. It is biologically beneficial for men to have as many mates as possible (go for gold, gentlemen), so don't try your bullshit 'equality' arguments here about girls having 'sexual freedom' - and while i'm at it: get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
*bj* said:
Girls are walking vaginas and nothing more. Accept the fact, apart from pumping out babies it's up to men to keep the world turning. It is biologically beneficial for men to have as many mates as possible (go for gold, gentlemen), so don't try your bullshit 'equality' arguments here about girls having 'sexual freedom' - and while i'm at it: get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
Do you want your dinner to be on the table at 5 pm everynight you get home from work cause if so....you are in the wrong decade

sarah512

HSC
Some of you guys are complete knobs! Your definately in the wrong era, go back to the 1800s! If you think your getting any at schoolies with that attitude you are so wrong !
Can't wait im gunna go wild! Schoolies is gunna be a crazy party and hook i up at least with my friends thats the plan. Anyone going to terrigal tho?

ellathelion

HSC
sarah512 said:
Some of you guys are complete knobs! Your definately in the wrong era, go back to the 1800s! If you think your getting any at schoolies with that attitude you are so wrong !
Can't wait im gunna go wild! Schoolies is gunna be a crazy party and hook i up at least with my friends thats the plan. Anyone going to terrigal tho?
ill hook up with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)