Sex without condoms... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
it srsly does, cheap + effective. Just make sure the rubberband is tight ;)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
thats 10 % at most without protect, just ad some protection like a condom or pull out or something and your bassically fine. no worries.
Withdrawal method is something like 47% effective...no thanx I don't consider it a method of contraception!

boris

Banned
HSC
I can't believe the amount of retardation in this thread.

55HS

HSC
melsc said:
Withdrawal method is something like 47% effective...no thanx I don't consider it a method of contraception!
Err where'd you pull that from? Withdrawal method, as long as the guy actually does withdraw, is highly effective. If you do not fear STDs from your partner and you think you/he knows how to control it then it's fine not to wear a condom imo.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
55HS said:
Err where'd you pull that from? Withdrawal method, as long as the guy actually does withdraw, is highly effective. If you do not fear STDs from your partner and you think you/he knows how to control it then it's fine not to wear a condom imo.
When I did sex ed at school they had the stats for all methods and thats what it said. A bit of googling now has shown me it is contested as to how effective it is and some say it is more effective than that but its still a fair bit lower than other forms of contraception...a lot more can go wrong with the withdrawal method. You need the guy to really know his body well and have a lot of control. I know way too many people who are catholics whos parents were using this method. Using a condom or the pill properly is much more effective.

55HS

HSC
Yeah sure but I think people need to explain properly the reason why withdrawal is ineffective. It's not because there's sperm still in your dick and it comes up with the precum or whatever because you'd been wanking earlier... the chance a girl will get pregnant from that is (and I had an argument about this before and looked it all up) very, very unlikely - it's far more likely that your condom will burst.

It's because guys can't control themselves/their body and might cum without being ready for it... or even know but just be so into it they don't want to stop.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Personally its not a chance I would like to take given that its more likely to fail the younger you are.

I think if you want to have sex you should be mature enough to seek out the most effective form of contraception for you. For most thats correct use of a condom (not using one out of date, storing them safely etc) or the pill/implant/injection. I still think it would be easier to use the pill or condoms more effectively than withdrawal

55HS

HSC
I don't want to promote the withdrawal method or anything... I think the truth is that everyone should use condoms if they're not planing on having a kid, but I also think we can be honest with people.

edit: not really kids are dumb and we should just try to scare them into doing the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)