Sex with your best friend (1 Viewer)

Krippeld

hatty said:
how'd the cock feel in ur asshole?
Well, mcdickpants was fairly accurate in his description.
Also quite painful, although I think that's more from inexperience, and lack of lubricatn.
Other than that, not much to be said for the experience. It wasnt too involved really.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
I think it would be very hard to fit someone under the brackets of 'best friend' and 'fuck buddy'.

Krippeld

If the deleted post was about anal sex and straight guys, then yes, I did know that. However, such individuals would almost invariably give it, not take it. So they wouldn't know what it's like the other way around.

Krippeld

max said:
I think it would be very hard to fit someone under the brackets of 'best friend' and 'fuck buddy'.
I don't think I'd really be comfortable with a fuck buddy. It'd either be once off, or I'd be wanting something more from it.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Krippeld said:
If the deleted post was about anal sex and straight guys, then yes, I did know that. However, such individuals would almost invariably give it, not take it. So they wouldn't know what it's like the other way around.
it was a hate post

Krippeld

Krippeld said:
Ahh, sorry, just checked my emails. Yeah, I agree with ur_inner_child.
It's not natural, but that doesn't mean that anyone who would allow it should die. Even Christians don't support that, and they have about 5000 years worth of Bible verses to support it.

m1nx

HSC
my contribution is that everyone's been waiting for it to happen for a few years (and still counting). as to how it'd change the friendship, it definitely depends on how it stood in the first place. i mean, it could always just be another stupid/random thing you guys could chuck on the list and/or vow never to speak of it again (haha) ...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'll just say what I was going to originally say to that deleted post.

There are straight guys who "don't fuck pussy" and have anal. The logic of why "gays should die" is stupid, because they're not the only one?

pompador

well i have sorta had sex with my best friend, but we did go out at some point. fucked the relationship for quite a while, im glad its back to normal now.

i have had sex with other friends though... more as fuckbuddies.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
one of my guy friends liked me once, but i feel sick at the thought of ANY of my friends as more then friends... they're like my brothers and sisters, its just wrong to me...

miss_megs

HSC
I have with one of my best buddies... we were always mates thru school and he left in yr 11 and when i broke up with my bf months ago i started hanging out with him alot more... he was fun to be around. He would always say to me that i needed a 'friend with benefits' hehe now that i was single. And so yeh, we did... stuff lol and still are and it seems to be going well.. i get the hint that he likes me more then just the friend i am but im not for certain...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i hooked up my with one of my really good friends once when we were pissed cos we both wanted to hook up with another girl, but was verry awkward for ages afterwoods

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
a really good guy friend and i almost had sex, but i had to stop it because i knew it was wrong. which was pretty good of me considering i hated his girlfriend at the time. and it would have been a great way to break them up. everyone knew how bad she was for him, but i didn't really want him hating me for it. and looking back, im glad we didnt.

i didnt realise so many guys experimented with other guys... that surprises me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)