Sex with your best friend (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
My best friend raped me.
Once I got out of hospital our friendship was as strong as its always been.

Yarg

HSC
so bec, would you cuddled with your best mates who are guys, whats the furthest you would go, on a normal night?

i havent slept with any of my friends. but i would sleep with all of them. at once.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
me and my best friend (also a girl) got with each other while sober. WE were at some under 18s and it got so boring, she started flirting with me saying we should get with each other just becuase, and then she just came onto me in the middle of a nightclub. and then a whole heap of guys came running over.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
PhoenixBoy said:
townie thats a cool story. question: did u wanna fuck him prior to intoxication?
oh yeah, i did, big time. he swept me off my feet with his sweet words...now i hate him, aint life grand :p

tattoodguy

you are gay.................thats so funny....................espeically a gay guy fucking a str8 guy.......

that would be hilllarious...........if he was drunk and woke up with a sore arse and didnt know what happpeend..........

gay sex is funny lol

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
its so wrong wen sum of u guys bag out gay ppl ... its their own choice and if u dont like it then dont make it an issue in your life ... some of my best friends are gay and have a better grip on reality then anyone i know

Jumpman

HSC
its so wrong wen sum of u guys bag out gay ppl ... its their own choice and if u dont like it then dont make it an issue in your life ... some of my best friends are gay and have a better grip on reality then anyone i know
are you sure its a choice?

S

Shuter

bridgett said:
He wasn't bagging out on them? He was just stating how he thought it was funny. I did find townie's situation quite funny also.

Jumpman

HSC
So, who has had sex with their best, or any friend, for that matter. and wat were ur experiences?

i had sex with one of my best friends (btw, i'm gay, and my friend is a guy, who is "straight").

it completley screwed up our relationship, (although, i didnt help by telling every1 ) to the point where he now sends me death threats.

does anybody have just, casual sex, with a friend? so, share ur stories, there's no judgement here
er so you had drunken sex and then you told everyone about it??

no wonder he hates you

psych_girl

HSC
Omg

Hay, One of my best guy friends wants me to suck his cock....I think it is soooo awful beacuse i dont want to do it. He has nice, big cock...lol
He always says he likes me, and i like to be with him so much..Of course, I like him as well.....But as if i can be his girlfriend, I have no idea....Coz he is much older than me.....I went out with him sometimes....I have no idea how he thinks abt me and I refused him when he wants to fuck me.....OMG......

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Jumpman said:
er so you had drunken sex and then you told everyone about it??

no wonder he hates you
i had my reasons for telling everybody...he turned out 2 be an evil person, and deserves everything he gets.

still, i'd never be stupid enough 2 ever have sex with a friend after this, NEVER AGAIN

Krippeld

being gay isnt really a choice. you are who you are because of your experiences. someones experiences might influence them to be attracted to their own gender. the choice is simply accepting that attraction and being comfortable with it.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Krippeld said:
being gay isnt really a choice. you are who you are because of your experiences. someones experiences might influence them to be attracted to their own gender. the choice is simply accepting that attraction and being comfortable with it.
I think sexuality should be pending until you have sex

Krippeld

Iron woman said:
I think sexuality should be pending until you have sex
I think you can decide whenever you want. Some friends of mine decided they were gay before they ever had sex, some after they'd had considerable experience with both genders. It's just when it's right for you.

Jumpman

HSC
i had my reasons for telling everybody...he turned out 2 be an evil person, and deserves everything he gets.

still, i'd never be stupid enough 2 ever have sex with a friend after this, NEVER AGAIN
evil because?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)