Sex ed (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I think people are way too close minded about sex and the human body. These things are completely natural. I find it weird that we place such a taboo on discussing them.

I remember a picture book from when I was a kid that had a picture displaying each part of the body and saying what each thing was. And, obviously, it included both male and female genitalia. At the time it induced a few giggles but it also answered all those weird questions you have about your body.

Never really had a problem with sex ed either. Found it informative enough and learned everything at a good point (Years 5/6 & then again in 8/9).

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
"okay class, today we have PE practical, and todays lesson is sex...

now students, i need a volunteer please... anyone?"

yeah i dont think thats gonna go down too well with the parents...

ay0_x

HSC
"okay class, today we have PE practical, and todays lesson is sex...

now students, i need a volunteer please... anyone?"

yeah i dont think thats gonna go down too well with the parents...
Haha it's not even that. I can pretty much imagine my PE teacher [who was really pretty] talking about head and all the guys touching themselves =\

CecilyMare

HSC
That reminds me of that FML where the guy's dick gets grabbed by the teacher because she thought it was a phone.

Like imagine if the teacher thought they were playing with a phone under the desk and then they try to take it by grabbing it. And then they feel this bare, smooth, hot, throbbing.. schlong..

It would be likely to happen :)

ay0_x

HSC
That reminds me of that FML where the guy's dick gets grabbed by the teacher because she thought it was a phone. Like imagine if the teacher thought they were playing with a phone under the desk and then they try to take it by grabbing it. And then they feel this bare, smooth, hot, throbbing.. schlong..

hahahahahahahahahaha.

closest thing like that to happen
one of the guys
ripped his pants without knowing
and by some cruel twist of fate
the button thingies in his jocks were undone
he stood up
out it came
and he was sitting right at the front of the class
it took us 20 minutes to figure out why the teacher was pissing herself laughing.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
what the hell

nasty

fauxpas18

HSC
N/A
If you want to learn about sex positions, google becomes your best friend.
Google images becomes an even better friend.
No. Don't go there.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I think people are way too close minded about sex and the human body. These things are completely natural. I find it weird that we place such a taboo on discussing them.

I remember a picture book from when I was a kid that had a picture displaying each part of the body and saying what each thing was. And, obviously, it included both male and female genitalia. At the time it induced a few giggles but it also answered all those weird questions you have about your body.

Never really had a problem with sex ed either. Found it informative enough and learned everything at a good point (Years 5/6 & then again in 8/9).
+1

The biggest problem I have with not talking about it is the idea that if you do talk about it kids/young people will suddenly go for it. Most of the people I know who had sex really young or unsafely went to schools that refused to teach safe sex or sex ed at all. It's like the same when the cervical cancer vaccine and people thought it would lead to young girls having more sex, honestly I was insulted that it was thought young people are that stupid!

Good sex ed is important, that said how far do you really need to go. What is done now is fine, this is how its done, this is how you protect yourself and wait till you're ready. How anyone engages in sex (i.e. what level, what type, what exactly they do) should be up to the people involved, its something you learn as you go, once you discover what you like etc. Young kids don't have the maturity to talk about much more, they're young.

ay0_x

HSC
+1

The biggest problem I have with not talking about it is the idea that if you do talk about it kids/young people will suddenly go for it. Most of the people I know who had sex really young or unsafely went to schools that refused to teach safe sex or sex ed at all. It's like the same when the cervical cancer vaccine and people thought it would lead to young girls having more sex, honestly I was insulted that it was thought young people are that stupid!

Good sex ed is important, that said how far do you really need to go. What is done now is fine, this is how its done, this is how you protect yourself and wait till you're ready. How anyone engages in sex (i.e. what level, what type, what exactly they do) should be up to the people involved, its something you learn as you go, once you discover what you like etc. Young kids don't have the maturity to talk about much more, they're young.
Lol my mum is a gynecologist and she wouldn't let me take the vaccine. "You're too pure it doesn't matter for you!".

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I dont think they ever denied that sex was enjoyable in our sex ed classes, but I seem to remember them reinforcing the notion that it should be special or some shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)