Sex Before Marrige?

• Will

Votes: 147 68.7%
  • Won't

Votes: 67 31.3%

• Total voters

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Since i've already had sex and am not married... then I guess I'm for sex before marriage. And it is so worth it! ;) Its such a great stress reliever and it feels fantastic.
I agree with master yoda about the problem if u marry someone who is terrible in bed and they just don't satisfy you. That would be awful!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
I agree with master yoda about the problem if u marry someone who is terrible in bed and they just don't satisfy you. That would be awful!
If you've been together for that long and are commited to each other so much so that you've gotten married I don't think bad sex will be much of a big deal. And it's not like it would be a big deal to sort it out considering they have their whole lives together ahead of them. Unless the woman is one of those dumb bitches that expect sex to be wonderful without any input what so ever, it takes two!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
dude beliefs is not only religion. i'm not religious, in fact i'm agnostic, or athiest....kinda in between ahaha.... but i still won't do it till i'm marrried. changes from person to person, depends on culture, how u grew up n stuff too, n wats around u etc

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
yy said:
definitely will, since am not big on marriage anyway. marriage is just an artifical social thing that has no meaning to me whatsoever.
Agreed. Well on the marriage thing anyway.

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Egronk said:
I mean, what is the difference between a couple who have been together for 3 years and are unmarried, to a couple who have been together for the same amount of time and are married?

Doesn't make sense.
I am so with you on that. I think theres a point in every relationship when you realise that you want to be together. I think marriage is just a social construct which i dont really care for. But seriously, if a guy proposes to a girl and it comes as a total surprise to her, then really they shouldnt get married because if it was such a shock. I dont think Im making much sense...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)