Sex Before Marrige?

• Will

Votes: 147 68.7%
  • Won't

Votes: 67 31.3%

• Total voters

BradCube

HSC
Hey, I know this may end up as a fairly controversial post, but I wanted to get an idea of stats.

If you had the opportunity would you have sex before marriage or wouldn't you? To start the controversy, I'm a no, as in I wouldn't.

Last edited:

BradCube

HSC
Just noticed the typo in the thread name. Can I fix this?

EDIT*: Thanks for fixing it whoever you are :)

Last edited:

BradCube

HSC
Ms 12 said:
What a polite thread starter! You're in my good books hehe!
lol, no problem. :) Just wanting to get an idea of where people stand. Not looking for a fight over differences.

fake_mcdickpant said:
He's just being polite because he knows you're a slut, and he wants in on it.
and, no I haven't created it for that reason either.

Last edited:

BradCube

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Im going to say will because im not set on the belief that it shouldnt happen. It depends how you feel when it comes to that i suppose.
I should have made this clear (actually I think I will edit my first post) that it is all based on your reasoning if you have the opportunity.

Last edited:

Emly

E.T
HSC
i wont hold out untill marriage..

but im not going to go around screing the brains out of everyone i meet...

ill wait until it feels right. if i end up marrying them, then great.
but i dont want to look back on it and cringe

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
BradCube said:
Hey, I know this may end up as a fairly controversial post, but I wanted to get an idea of stats.

If you had the opportunity would you have sex before marriage or wouldn't you? To start the controversy, I'm a no, as in I wouldn't.
Now that you have changed your post i think its asking a different thing. Lets say youve been with someone for ages and love them and whatever and the 'opportunity' comes up, then it would most likely be something youre happy with and therefore a will.

BUT if someone came along "hey wanna root" then there is an equal opportunity but most people would probably not go for it (unless, guys, she's really hot and you think 'this opportunity don't come along every day" lol)

ps: youre sound like a decent fella (*avoids saying 'nice' in light of recent threads*)

BradCube

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Now that you have changed your post i think its asking a different thing. Lets say youve been with someone for ages and love them and whatever and the 'opportunity' comes up, then it would most likely be something youre happy with and therefore a will.

BUT if someone came along "hey wanna root" then there is an equal opportunity but most people would probably not go for it (unless, guys, she's really hot and you think 'this opportunity don't come along every day" lol)

ps: youre sound like a decent fella (*avoids saying 'nice' in light of recent threads*)
Thanks for the opinion. I would still say to vote in which way you would go. Like for me I am in love with the most beautiful girl I have ever met, but we have still both agreed that we won't be sleeping together until after marriage. I know this seems strange, but again, just wanting to get an idea of stats and everyone else's opinion.

Does that makes sense? lol. So yeah, if your in love and would then still vote "Will".

Hope that clears things up.

EDIT*: Oh, I think I understand what you are saying a bit better now. lol. The reason I added opportunity was for all the people who would say no simply because they don't feel they could ever be in that position with a guy/girl.

Last edited:

BradCube

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
oops i voted the wrong one...i meant to say "i won't" stay a virgin.
its too late now anyway... my virginity is looooong gone
lol, never mind,

I'm sure the stats will even themsleves out

yy

HSC
N/A
definitely will, since am not big on marriage anyway. marriage is just an artifical social thing that has no meaning to me whatsoever.
besides, if you're expected to have sex with only your partner after marriage, how would you know if he or she is good or not? there would be no basis for comparison.

BradCube

HSC
yy said:
definitely will, since am not big on marriage anyway. marriage is just an artifical social thing that has no meaning to me whatsoever.
besides, if you're expected to have sex with only your partner after marriage, how would you know if he or she is good or not? there would be no basis for comparison.
It doesn't matter to me or not whether the other person is good at it. It's the fact that you have kept yourselves for each other only. That's for me at least.

Would you agree that how good each partner is, is something that can be worked on and improved? Also I'm glad there would be no basis for comparison, I would not want to be comparing the one I love against anyone else

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)