Seriously Does Anybody Miss George Bush or not? (1 Viewer)

overRun

HSC
To tell u the truth he wasnt the best president or made the best choices but he was funny for the dum things he did so i would have to say he is the funniest president for doing the dumest thing.

It was pretty sad watchin him board his helicopter

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
That is correct. It is from a website. Regardless of it's 'nature' those facts are true.
And the fact that it was thrown out of court does not mean that the law was NOT broken. But if you like the fact that crime is okay, you'll love it.

gibbo153: 'That's a burn'

The only 'burn' here is the fact that this information is true, verified and the law was broken. In which case you'll need a few ice-packs:haha:
"prime-factor"

Troll or Genuinely insane?

Pace_T

HSC
george w. bush = best president ever.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Yup its one big conspiracy

Edit: ROFL at sources.

1) http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2008/10/12/wheres-obamas-proof-of-citizenship/

Someones blog, lol

2) http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79174

Someones opinion.

3) http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/11/why_the_barack_obama_birth_cer.html

lol

Just as a little tip, Dont believe everything you read;

On the Internet:

1) Proof that the world is flat

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

2) Proof that the Geocentric view of the universe is correct.

http://creationwiki.org/Relativity_shows_geocentrism_is_true

You get my point

Last edited:

prime-factor

HSC
Osmium: I mean no disrespect. But a forum like this with such intelligent people is a fantastic place for discussion. Although we don't always agree all the time, I think that looking into what you hear and not just believing what you hear is very important and intrinsic to ones understanding of the world. I encourage you to look into all the articles I have linked, their accuracy or any inconsistencies. I have no problem with being proved wrong or inaccurate. There is no ego issue. But I find it important that this information be made known.

I do appreciate your responses regardless. Have a nice weekend .

Edit:: Regarding my sources. I agree 100% that this information is mainly attributed to blogs,
alternative media outlets. But this is attributed to the fact that the media has largely ignored many of these issues, in many cases information has been censored and the only outlet for this information is alternative media, blogs and websites. These sources are the starting point for real digging.

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
ive always thought that if your born in a certain country your a citizen of that country.

prime-factor

HSC
I can see that this is probably going to a dead-end never ending thing. So let's say that he is100% eligible and all his records are real. One must only look at his cabinet to see where the real problem starts.

Edit: Thanks for those links. And thanks for the tip :).

And anyways regardless of everything he is president anyway and that won't change for a while.:haha:

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
As a radical leftist who grew up in the era of John Howard, George Bush and New Labour it was very easy for me to direct my unhappiness at how the world was run at those three governments. But now Brown runs the UK, Kevin runs Australia and a black democrat runs the USA I may need to concede the problems run deeper. So in that sense Bush is somewhat a loss for me. Americans don't really have the urban progressive tori's that I can associate with like Chris Pyne and Dave Cameron so I dunno what I'll do there, keep cheering for Nader I guess.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Worst President ever.
Corruption>Incompetence

Probably doomed America and planet earth

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Prime-Factor, its people like you that come up with ridiculous conclusions. For you, every crime has a hidden conspiracy behind it. Life is not an Action Movie.

prime-factor

HSC
'Prime-Factor, its people like you that come up with ridiculous conclusions. For you, every crime has a hidden conspiracy behind it. Life is not an Action Movie.'

Thanks Captain Obvious for stating that 'Life is Not an Action Movie'. That's a no-brainer and sort of pointless to say. No disrespect.

And you're right everything is sunshine and daisies and anyone who questions anything is bound to have 'ridiculous' conclusions. (Regardless of whether they are true).

And the 'It's people like you' line is so immature and silly. Because you dismiss everyone who questions anything that is inconvenient to your left/right paradigm. So why don't YOU grow up.

Last edited:

Sayangliss

HSC
Because you dismiss everyone who questions anything that is inconvenient to your left/right paradigm.
Have you even entertained the idea that your sources are simply wrong and might just be created by someone trying to seek attention?

On another note, Bush was a great object for satire, I think satirists love him as much as they love Palin. Who else is going to get a shoe thrown at them now? Security is so tight around Obama that if someone against him even attempts such a feat, the secret service will probably shoot them down before the shoe has even left the persons' hand.

prime-factor

HSC
SayanGliss: Hi. Yes. I have. This information is not just available by alternative media, but is backed by people in the legal profession and was shown (though very rarely) on mainstream media. You have a point. But have you ever entertained that what you are told is wrong?. (I am under the assumption that you believe what mainstream media tells you, but correct me if I'm wrong). As I have said earlier due to a lack of mainstream coverage this information has found its way to blogs and alternative media.

To Schroedinger: 'Seriously if you care about birth certificates and that shit you are basically like this: :spzz::spzz: '

That's a really well constructed argument. What exactly is 'shit like that'. let me guess: REALITY. In which case I do care about that shit. Also you've said this three times already. Why not consider finding something to say that is original.

prime-factor

HSC
That is true Schroedinger. At this time nothing can be 'done', I just like to know the full story regardless.

Sayangliss

HSC
SayanGliss: Hi. Yes. I have. This information is not just available by alternative media, but is backed by people in the legal profession and was shown (though very rarely) on mainstream media. You have a point. But have you ever entertained that what you are told is wrong?. (I am under the assumption that you believe what mainstream media tells you, but correct me if I'm wrong). As I have said earlier due to a lack of mainstream coverage this information has found its way to blogs and alternative media.
Hmm. I do not take interests in matters such as whether an American President is fit to hold his position or not because there are beliefs that certain aspects of his birth seems suspicious. I prefer to determine whether or not the this politician can hold his post based on his reactions to issues, his policies, etc. In regards to the latter, I will gather my information from different sources - that is different newspaper articles from various journalists/publishers, talkback radio/radio journalists, the news, and blogs/opinions (I prefer these from people of stature). If those are what you describe as mainstream media, then yes I do gain my information from such a source.

Of course I have taken into account what I have been told is wrong, hence the reason I research on topics which pique my interest, and find conflicting perspectives even within this "mainstream media", and determine my stance on what is right and wrong based on my research and judgement.

Another point, its not really backed by people in the legal industry, but what seems to be a minute minority. There are always lawyers wanting to take on board a case that they believe will enhance their list of achievements (and why not? in this career, it benefits to out achieve competitors). If it was backed by people in the legal industry, you would see big shot lawyers wanting to help take up this case also.

Yes there has been lack of coverage on this issue in the "mainstream media", on the chance that they determined it was too much of a trivial issue to report.

prime-factor

HSC
Sayan Gliss: I appreciate your very well articulated and logical reply.

When you refer to your preference of acquiring your sources of information from people of 'stature', I can understand and acknowledge you stance. Yet in the world we live in, where much information is censored and not fully investigated (often for political spin and gain) one begins to question these people of 'stature' which are often associated with mainstream media and press. This often leads to the uncovering of information which seems outlandish and indeed for seeking attention. But on the other hand, information is uncovered for which there is a strong grounding to warrant speculation and questioning of the reported 'facts'.

I agree that the politicians approach to issues and policies is very important, moreover I think that this aspect is even more important than the legalities of eligibility and birth certificates. I am aware that I cannot convince anyone, nor do I intend to, I am just putting the information out there because I feel it is important that people have access to information they may not be aware of.

In regards to the people opposing certain aspects of Obama's eligibility being a minority; you are correct. The reason that they are a minority is largely attributed to the fact that a 'majority' of people have adopted the 'change' doctrine and dogma to the extent that they view Mr. Obama as a saviour, and compare him to the likes of Kennedy and M. L. King. I believe that if this where to happen to someone like Bush which people hate people would be in the majority as to doubting Mr. Bush.

I agree that some commercial media may have ignored the issue because it may have seemed trivial. But I also believe that the reason why it was so lightly reported upon was because of media bias and self-interest within the media. Yet again this is just a chance.

On a lighter note::)

What do you think about Obama's cabinet?

What do you think about Obama?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)