SENG1031 (Software Engineering Workshop) For GenEd (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Can you bring in the textbook used?

Because that would be a relief.
There's like no time in the exam to refer to notes. You either get it on the spot or you ask for a sympathy mark because you have to get at least 50% of the question correct or you get zero.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
There's like no time in the exam to refer to notes. You either get it on the spot or you ask for a sympathy mark because you have to get at least 50% of the question correct or you get zero.
Yes but if you have read the textbook in detail, and know where everything is in the textbook, but its difficult to remember a specific keyword, then the notes would be helpful and get you that mark.

D94

HSC
N/A
Yes but if you have read the textbook in detail, and know where everything is in the textbook, but its difficult to remember a specific keyword, then the notes would be helpful and get you that mark.
The questions won't be like that. They will be mainly programming questions but with no program to test your raw code on. You just write the raw code and hope it is correct. I didn't have a question that I could refer to the notes for assistance. Could be different now but the course is the same as 4-5 years ago when Buckland recorded the lecture videos so I doubt much of the examination will be different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)