Seminar Guide (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
and its so hard to get over there by car
It's harder to walk than drive, there's an exit on the main road which goes directly to the north campus :eek:

don't drive over though if you have class on the main campus afterwards because you wil never get a spot on the main campus again... 1st few weeks it's always really full
Don't tell me that :(

don't drive over though if you have class on the main campus afterwards because you wil never get a spot on the main campus again... 1st few weeks it's always really full
I too took a trip to the mental hospital before I made it to parra north.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I still can't believe they put the two classes so far away from each other when you would imagine it'd be apparent most students would choose both times.

Anyway, how long does it take to walk it?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
pussy_cat said:
LU - is that on the other side of Parramatta campus?? I didn't even know there were classes over there and its so hard to get over there by car, is it really that far to walk?? hehe listen to me wingeing...

i have like a 9 - 11 in EDG and then a 11 - 1 in LU...

Hey where is EDG74???
Thats what Hypertrophy and I have :(

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
That weird, the classrooms have changed on pweb :eek: (unfortunately we are still in LU)

Thats really weird, now intro isn't in EDG74 its in Monday: EMG05, Thursday: EHa-2and now Torts is in Monday: LU, Thursday: EDG74 (not EHa-1), I hope thats right then

klh

HSC
i jus tsaw that pic and i lol....last yeat Autumn, i was in EE and has to go to LV...
I reccomend getting a scooter or bike or carpool when you meet you new buddies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)