Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
commiserates with u yeah I'm srsly considering dropping comm if I fail bc I can't deal with this for any longer... kinda already prepared for it
Nah don't drop comm just cos of this subject, the other subs are way way better. You'll just have to do 1001 again and then buss1002. Then you'll never have to see 'understanding business' ever again :p

bookwormtiff

HSC
Nah don't drop comm just cos of this subject, the other subs are way way better. You'll just have to do 1001 again and then buss1002. Then you'll never have to see 'understanding business' ever again :p
really ; a ; what do you mean by better? yeah 1001's the only unit I've done so far so I guess I can't say, but I've never been good at writing essays in general... dunno if commerce is for me.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
^ Had same experience as you lol, buss1001 was my first comm subject (and only comm subject in my first sem) so my comm degree got off to quite a bad start since I hated and sucked at essay writing. Once you get past 1001 and 1002, you'll be fine and depending on your major you wont have to do too many essays like those in 1001 again.

bookwormtiff

HSC
^ Had same experience as you lol, buss1001 was my first comm subject (and only comm subject in my first sem) so my comm degree got off to quite a bad start since I hated and sucked at essay writing. Once you get past 1001 and 1002, you'll be fine and depending on your major you wont have to do too many essays like those in 1001 again.
omg thanks, that's good to know... if it gets better then I'll probably continue. ahaha hi fives never been one for essay writing, chose accounting so I could run far far away lmao

tbh i'm just so scared that i've failed 1001, would give anything to not go thru that hell again... actually failing any unit is kinda terrible, whyyyy ; a ;

Last edited:

rope

HSC
N/A
omg thanks, that's good to know... if it gets better then I'll probably continue. ahaha hi fives never been one for essay writing, chose accounting so I could run far far away lmao

tbh i'm just so scared that i've failed 1001, would give anything to not go thru that hell again... actually failing any unit is kinda terrible, whyyyy ; a ;
You're probably not going to like BUSS1002, pretty much the entire assessment schedule is 3 mini-essays (2x 750 words + 1x 1000 words), and then participation marks. Fun unit though, definitely a lot more interesting than 1001 imo.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Had engineering dynamics today, was so freaking hard. One of the questions was nothing like anything we've seen. Would be lucky to get 50 in the exam I reckon, but I think I managed to pass the subject.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
So, somebody approached me in the Carslaw toilets this morning, said he was in the middle of an exam and offered me $50 to use my phone.

The lows some people will sink to just amazes me.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
So, somebody approached me in the Carslaw toilets this morning, said he was in the middle of an exam and offered me $50 to use my phone.

The lows some people will sink to just amazes me.
Huh. I can barely believe this actually happens.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Yeah I was surprised about MATH2961. It was pretty similar to the 2013 exam.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I'm done! Last exam was the hardest. :/

Now, three days of freedom before I start a two week clinical placement! Followed by work, then it will be uni again. `Holiday´ has lost all meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)