Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Sausage

HSC
You'll eventually run into dynamics/continuum-mechanics if you're studying engineering (esp mechanical,chemical) or physical sciences and applied mathematics. Although in engineering there probably won't be much emphasis on deriving the equations, proofs etc whereas in physics and mathematics they will go deeper into the mathematical framework.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
You'll eventually run into dynamics/continuum-mechanics if you're studying engineering (esp mechanical,chemical) or physical sciences and applied mathematics. Although in engineering there probably won't be much emphasis on deriving the equations, proofs etc whereas in physics and mathematics they will go deeper into the mathematical framework.
Good thing I'm doing pure then :p

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
This seems to be meant for me? If so, then yeah I know, I'm doing it right now.

Do Civil then.
What? All I said was that if he was trying to ease his workload, then he should stick away from anything with the word "dynamics" in it (in a joking manner). I never said I myself didnt like the subject...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
What? All I said was that if he was trying to ease his workload, then he should stick away from anything with the word "dynamics" in it (in a joking manner). I never said I myself didnt like the subject...
I said it as a joke as well haha.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I'm actually so fk'd for MATH1902 lol, too slow and can't get 40% of the questions. I had a look at the MATH1002 papers, how can MATH1902 not be scaled.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I'm actually so fk'd for MATH1902 lol, too slow and can't get 40% of the questions. I had a look at the MATH1002 papers, how can MATH1902 not be scaled.
They said there was no scaling last year and I'm pretty sure we still got scaled.

My final mark was definitely not my raw mark unless they marked it super easy.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Lol, i was arguing that silicon was an insulator in my exam. 500 atm pressure in a wine bottle, i can't even. I think i'll atleast get a D for CHEM1901 lol

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Horrible day lol
Know that feeling haha.

Oh well, on the bright side, no more Analysis :).

------------------

By the way, how was MATH3066? I'll probably end up doing that next year.

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Aww shit. Preparing my anus for physiology tomorrow. RIP in pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)