Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Get ready kids, ^ that's what tomorrow is going to be like.
It's funny, you can tell who the first years are.

They are the one full dressed up and the especially stupid ones are the ones wearing heels.

izzy88

HSC
It's funny, you can tell who the first years are.

They are the one full dressed up and the especially stupid ones are the ones wearing heels.
USYD really didn't think through the day they decided to put those rough cobblestones along eastern av/fisher/quad. Although it does provide a lot of amusement watching first years in heels. I did always feel a bit sorry at the waste of money spent though - especially considering half the cobble stones were then ripped up and replaced with the smooth ones due to accessibility issues. Definitely a bad move!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Just convince your friends to sign up to google latitude
the fuck is that?

USYD really didn't think through the day they decided to put those rough cobblestones along eastern av/fisher/quad. Although it does provide a lot of amusement watching first years in heels. I did always feel a bit sorry at the waste of money spent though - especially considering half the cobble stones were then ripped up and replaced with the smooth ones due to accessibility issues. Definitely a bad move!
Those things were so shit to walk bare foot on. :frown2:

Proteus

HSC
not fucking looking forward to 1st year 1st day tomorrow

i have a feeling that it won't be exciting or fun at all =_____=

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
not fucking looking forward to 1st year 1st day tomorrow

i have a feeling that it won't be exciting or fun at all =_____=
I'm going to a party at Hermann's tomorrow night. Join me. :D

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I'm going to be starting my first essay of semester so if you want to do well in life join ME! mwahahahaha

(loljks I'll be napping at the back of some random lecture theatre probably)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
What is everybody's very first lecture?

Mine is Real & Complex Analysis

gaugau1

HSC
9 am psychology lecture then a 11 am biostatistics then I'm done. Oh and btw does anyone know if we r required to have lab coat and dissection kit for the first prac (mines on thurs) where can u buy them on campus ?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
9 am psychology lecture then a 11 am biostatistics then I'm done. Oh and btw does anyone know if we r required to have lab coat and dissection kit for the first prac (mines on thurs) where can u buy them on campus ?
you technically should (they'll tell you in your first lecture). You'll be in groups for pracs and as long as one person in the group has a dissection kit, you're ok (though worth investing in if you're going to be doing pracs for several years). Labcoats + dissection kits can be bought from the newsagency in the wentworth building, or the little store in the blackburn (sp?) building near Bosch

gaugau1

HSC
you technically should (they'll tell you in your first lecture). You'll be in groups for pracs and as long as one person in the group has a dissection kit, you're ok (though worth investing in if you're going to be doing pracs for several years). Labcoats + dissection kits can be bought from the newsagency in the wentworth building, or the little store in the blackburn (sp?) building near Bosch
K thanks :D

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
ok so I just found my uni bag again and it still had all my study notes from my last exam in it (lol). Thankfully no gross food, though my mints didn't survive the summer

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ok so I just found my uni bag again and it still had all my study notes from my last exam in it (lol). Thankfully no gross food, though my mints didn't survive the summer
lol, Jesus.

Thank god I'm throwing my school bag away.

izzy88

HSC
First lecture 9am-11: Equity and Financial Risk Allocation. At least i'll be able to concentrate for it. I can't say the same for the other 6 hours of class today. I'm on campus until 9pm. :(

edit: They've finally got rid of that vpn/cisco stuff to access the internet! Its so much easier now! (UniSydney is the wireless network to join).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)