Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Doesn't mean it's not fucking terrible. I did a science degree as a value adding thing because I was interested in maths in high school (and, indeed, until half way through second year). I've now gotten to the point where I just can't be fucked anymore and it's all too hard and irrelevant, and am cheering that this is the last subject I have to do.

Goony: Thanks for your help with all this :)
evil, do you think i shouild drop my science degree

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
sup babes :eek:

i am finally no longer capped ^__^. so yay i can access the interwebz again.
so what did i miss out on? have people gotten marks back for psych. omg i so friggen dont want it back. have you seen the FAQ's on webCT, the average is like 62. so with that in mind ill prolly fail or something.

also was there a glitch on blackboard? when i first looked at my results for my essay for management i got a credit, then when i went back to look at it again i swear i saw my mark which was a pass mark then today when i went to look at it again i got a credit. wtf am i just massively dyslexic or was there a glitch or did the lecturer change something. ?!???
the average for psych was 62? i OWNED that essay then :eek:

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
pretty solid distinction. which was amazing seeing as he completely ripped into me with the comments/feedback. i actually asked afterwards if it was the right mark and he said it was actually a good essay lol

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I remember getting ripped on in an essay then getting 80 and I was like lolwat

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
rly?

did you enter communications with him via email?

divulge details plx
I spoke to him through e-mail and I just got that vibe that he was a dickhead

May not be though

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I think I'm going to fail this semester. And I was going so well. I've collapsed 3 times today and am sick and keep going hot and cold so I couldn't go into uni to see the counsellor for my special consideration I need filled out 'cause I was too embaressed to ask her and I'm having a bad reaction to the medication and I feel like hell and I can't sleep because I'm worried about failing and now I have to see a different doctor tomorrow because the one from yesterday is away now and I don't know what to do :(

HSC
I think I'm going to fail this semester. And I was going so well. I've collapsed 3 times today and am sick and keep going hot and cold so I couldn't go into uni to see the counsellor for my special consideration I need filled out 'cause I was too embaressed to ask her and I'm having a bad reaction to the medication and I feel like hell and I can't sleep because I'm worried about failing and now I have to see a different doctor tomorrow because the one from yesterday is away now and I don't know what to do :(
I'm sure you can get another appointment to seek special consideration. Being sick usually makes everything seem worse than it is - you seem to worry about failing quite a lot, but generally end up with good marks.

Chin up my love. :wave:

HSC
this doesn't sound good.

you poor thing.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I'm sure you can get another appointment to seek special consideration. Being sick usually makes everything seem worse than it is - you seem to worry about failing quite a lot, but generally end up with good marks.

Chin up my love. :wave:
Can't get another appointment for another three weeks, but am seeing a doctor tomorrow, hopefully they can fill in all the relevant stuff.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
All my assessments are late even with extensions and I haven't been able to function. Now they've medicated me and I'm having bad side effects. Seeing the counsellor at uni today was going to work out this special consid, but now I can't see him until it's too late :(

I just want to roll up into a ball and never leave my room again, lol.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Every time I get up I collapse though, haha, silly flu. Hopefully I can get some rest and feel a bit better tongiht to do stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)