• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Bahahaha, I got 70% and above the class average for my Chinese test I thought I failed. And I didn't apply for special consideration for it. Weird.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I thought you were like really good at maths or something?
Doesn't mean it's not fucking terrible. I did a science degree as a value adding thing because I was interested in maths in high school (and, indeed, until half way through second year). I've now gotten to the point where I just can't be fucked anymore and it's all too hard and irrelevant, and am cheering that this is the last subject I have to do.

Goony: Thanks for your help with all this :)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
How's everyone's exam weightings?

Mine are 45%, 50%, 65% and 75%. Quite scared about the 75% one also. My weightings seem to increase with subject difficulty.

Really need two credits+ and 2 HD's.

spence

HSC
I've got 2 exams worth 40, one worth 60, and one worth 65. Heaps annoyed that German's worth 60, seeing as we've already had 3 tests for it

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
All mine are above 50%. Should be fine though!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Pretty good this semester (probably my best so far actually) 50/50/50/70

last semester it was 50/50/65/70/90

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I should pay attention to stuff. No idea what exams and assignments are worth, I just do them and hope for the best really... it's not as if knowing the weighting would make me work any harder anyway.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Doesn't mean it's not fucking terrible. I did a science degree as a value adding thing because I was interested in maths in high school (and, indeed, until half way through second year). I've now gotten to the point where I just can't be fucked anymore and it's all too hard and irrelevant, and am cheering that this is the last subject I have to do.

Goony: Thanks for your help with all this :)
no probs dude. i extended my internship to at least december, so i might see you around ey.

90% exam?
o_O
Subject?
elec eng subjects. Specifically, embedded computing. actually any subjects jim rathmell teaches (mostly the computer engineering subjects) use the same marking scheme.

The exam was pretty easy if you knew what to study. Recycled questions and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)