Sefton high school 99.95? (1 Viewer)

kev-

HSC
ALSO! , OP, its better if you dont have a one Mr Feofiloff. If you do, sorry but say goodbye to 99.95 LOL. (Can we teacher bash on here?)
sorry if you're reading this Mr Feofiloff, but +1.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
sorry if you're reading this Mr Feofiloff, but +1.
LOL. If you want good marks in the HSC you have to learn not to rely on teachers so much haha.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
you will need state ranks as well. There was someone in sefton who got top 10 in the state for chemistry and physics doing law right now but i think english was around low 90s, high 80s

so basically what they mentioned above.
usyd llb/be

2xL

HSC
Yo to all seftoners we getting fucked on by trials wooooooooooooooo

Salayman

HSC
OKays
1) I wanted to get 99.95 to be allowed to enter Combined Science-Med, but i think thats dependent on UMAT as well, which is another story.
2) I have come to a conclusion. It is possible to get 99.95 at Sefton, however,
-Come first in all subjects
-Do highly scaling subjects
-get state rankings for highly scaling subjects
-Get state rankings for all highly scaling subjects, avoiding bad teachers??

on a side note, Who is the legendary S.La?

Last edited:

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
OKays
1) I wanted to get 99.95 to be allowed to enter Combined Science-Med, but i think thats dependent on UMAT as well, which is another story.
2) I have come to a conclusion. It is possible to get 99.95 at Sefton, however,
-Come first in all subjects
-Do highly scaling subjects
-get state rankings for highly scaling subjects
-Get state rankings for all highly scaling subjects, avoiding Mr Feofiloff at all costs. Ms Mcintyre as well? LOL

on a side note, Who is the legendary S.La?
Wooo, combined sci-med, I like this kid!

1) Nope, not dependant on the UMAT at all. USyd's better than that =P
2) You actually don't need state rankings at all to get a .95. Just make sure you're in the top 2 for ALL subjects at Sefton, and are consistent across the board.

GOOD LUCK! =D

Salayman

HSC
Oh, now for an atar estimate sort of thing, Say if i got rank 5/60(or so students) could i still get 99.95? Or is that more like 99.5

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Oh, now for an atar estimate sort of thing, Say if i got rank 5/60(or so students) could i still get 99.95? Or is that more like 99.5
You want to be right at the top, ranking fifth overall will not cut it. Even at top 10 schools being ranked fifth overall probably wont be enough for .95. Think about it, only ~40-50 people (i dont remember exact amount sorry) can get 99.95.

2xL

HSC
For 99.95 you are going to need at top be in the top 3 for all subjects (excluding 4u) and top 10 in english. It is almost..a prerequisite i would say to do 4U Maths and do well overall (sefton generally does well and even if you are in the middle, a mid E4 will be sufficient). English is generally the barrier to 99.95 @ Sefton.

It is definitely possible, you may not necessarily need to state rank, but it is extremely difficult and not many 99.95's come out of Sefton unfortunately. However since you are thinking ahead, I assume you have big dreams. For the love of God find a Maths, Chemistry and Physics Tutor. Or your chances diminish significantly. If you need more advice about Sefton, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
HSC
big cunt ^
LOL, and for the myth you do not need so called "high scaling subjects"
I know someone- former seftoner who got into med without doing any sciences

and also another person who got high 99s UAI without sciences but then she got state ranking for eco, legal and eng LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)