Seeing your partner everyday... (1 Viewer)

Splinter089

HSC
It is different for everyone, he may be getting sick of seein you he may not. As long as you guys like each other enough to deal with any problem that should arise you will be fine. I sometimes wish i could see my gf when i wanted but i cant, i only see her when im aloud to.
You shouldnt worry to much about wats goin on because nothing good will come of it in the end, just talk to him about it.
The reason he may not be replying to you is because he might be busy at the time, and it shouldnt matter if you 2 dont talk when around each other. You should be happy when ya with him and enjoy his company like i do my gf, we dont talk all the time when we are around each other and i dont mind im just happy being with her and she is happy being with me.
So my advice is dont worry to much and try to work through it if you guys are seein to much of each other cut it back a bit but not completely still see each other but not everyday. Its all i can say because the rest is up to you.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
guys need space (guys tend not get too attached).. well BOTH the guy n girl need some space every now n then..

flamingphoenix

HSC
most weeks i see my girl 5-6 times...but most of the time thats only at school, so theres a bit of a need for more decent 'quality time', which really makes me want 2 see her everyday. im sure it'd go fine 4 a while, but after that i dunno...depends. hopefully itd work out good...

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
guys need space (guys tend not get too attached).. well BOTH the guy n girl need some space every now n then..
or should we say, one is task orientated, one is relationship orientated?

I want more quality time instead of same old meeups for lunch etc too...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
Can I get some condiments with those generalisations?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i see my girlfriend preety much everyday and thats the way i like it... that being said i do like a day off but its not because she is always around... its more that i like a day off from everything and everyone and just want to mellow on my own
its a preety sweet deal

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
My b/f and I see eachother every day if we can manage it and he's more clingy than I. I wonder if he'll get sick of me but he says he doesn't...Its nice though when we dont see eachother for a day or two, makes us appreciate eachother all the more :)

Shaynie69

HSC
when i had a bf i slept at his house EVERY NIGHT! btw we were deeply in love..."were".
When i went away to schoolies we went without seeing each other for a week. it was hell.....but let me tell u....absence makes the heart grow fonder. We were inseperable when i got back.
Time away from each other doesnt strain a relationship, in my opinion it makes it stronger because it gives each other time to miss the other. Maybe a few days away will make him want u even MORE then what he does....?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
depends if you're having sex every time you see eachother, then he isnt getting sick of you.. hahahahaha

atm my boyfriend is sick so his been home tucked in bed.. i dont want to go visit him coz i dont want to get sick! LOL sorry babe! havent seen him for a week

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i see my boyfriend about 4 times a week, which works well for me as i cannot STAND clingy people.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I live with my boyfriend.

And no I dont get sick of him. Its like living with your parents - theyre there but you can do your own thing without really associating with them for days.

Oh yeah and we see each other everday. We're comfortable with not having much to say or do, just meh.

d-bootay

HSC
you may think your partner gets sick of seeing you everyday, but if he was trying to avoid you, then I'll say his sick of seeing u! But u's both arrange to meet each other......so i geuss that should mean something!!
No, I'll never get sick of seeing the guy i like....or so i think......it depends what type of a person he was, and if he was a good, fun person to be around!!

Skeeta

HSC
i used to see my partner every day or every second day.. either way we'd definitely speak everyday

and now hes gone overseas for like a month

and i'm gonna feel so lonely

but yeah it'll be interesting to see how things go - i've gone away for a few months before but it'll be interesting to see how i go when ihave the raw end of the deal

darkroomgirl

HSC
We speak everyday but we try to limit seeing each other to twice or thrice a week... I don't know, it might be conflicting schedules or something, but I guess I also want the opportunity to miss him and for him to miss me. I'd prefer two or three days of total bliss just hanging out with him and appreciating him rather than being with him everyday, getting too used to him and starting to take him for granted...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)