Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

ajaxandacme

HSC
I used both quotes and underlined them for the 60 year olds to pick out easily :)
Though this was probably my worst section and i can't really tell how i went because it depends on what type of marker i get. Hopefully 12+ though
Didn't they say to only use 1? o_O

SophJI

HSC
My story was full on bs

it was about a girl who has
[FONT=바탕]Anorexia[/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]and goes back in time to her childhood where she was bullied and how it was developed through rejection[/FONT]
[FONT=바탕][/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]such a corny story[/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]im expecting the lowest mark for this section haha[/FONT]

istudy

HSC
Hey we didnt had to use the quote in our piece right? Just relate it :)

Overral i think did really well. :)

Freeba

HSC
glad its OVER!!
yea creative went alright. can't say the same for other questions though :|

HSC
1st quote.
Pumped the crap out of it, 14-15. Hopefully make up for the TWO related text in the extended respose (rookie error)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Did you guys just write the quote at the top of the page or something like "quote 2" ? I was a bit annoyed at the stimulus as whilst I had quite a few elements that related to relationships, it sort of shifted the focus away from the actual theme I was trying to convey in the creative. That being said at least it was a story and not an article or something. Time to expect the worst for modules.

tjo176

HSC
What do you guys think about celebrates the way relationships provide belonging?

My stories is about a married couple so it showed that, but the wife didnt want to belong to him, a man. So it was negative aspects of belonging in a relationship.

Does celebrate neccesarily mean you have to show the positive aspects of belonging in a relationship? Some of my teachers didn't seem to think so but some of the posts indicate otherwise?.

zaefr

HSC
yea i agree stimuli was a bit whack, nonetheless i just modified a key quote in mine to suit the first one.

Venom.

HSC
Could you talk about relationship with a place? Because I totes just chucked in my memorised creative about the Israel/Palestine conflict.

spoonbender

HSC
....celebrate? I thought I did alright until I came into this thread and saw that the word CELEBRATE was in the question!! *dies*

emma211

HSC
I basically wrote my prepared response and just linked it to the stimulus at the end. haha fuck that "celebrating relationships" crap

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I think that the question was extremely stupid as it said "celebrating relationships". I would think would have written stories that had to do with "not belonging".
So, I the relationships bit fit with my story, but the "celebrating" part didn't. Obviously, the BOS are after some cliche stories this year.

Stupid paper allround.

Freckles14

HSC
Hey we didnt had to use the quote in our piece right? Just relate it :)

Yep, just refer to the ideas or something. I referred to both since I couldn't decide which to use :) and they were more or less the same anyway for the purposes of the story I made up pretty much on the spot. :)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Could you talk about relationship with a place? Because I totes just chucked in my memorised creative about the Israel/Palestine conflict.
Well, I had relationships to a person and a place.
So, I would think so. Because most of the comprehension section was about "home" and place.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
....celebrate? I thought I did alright until I came into this thread and saw that the word CELEBRATE was in the question!! *dies*
I didn't see the word "celebrate" either :(
Should have read the question more thoroughly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)