Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

alice09

HSC
By far the easiest question in the paper! 2 bad i forgot 2 put which stimulus i used :( they'll probably work it out tho, fingers crossed...

MzBiiBii

HSC
I like wrote the quote on my last line =/ , which mind you was one minute before the "put your pens down please"

and they won't even be able to read my hideous writing.

Lovely. :skip:

greekmagician

HSC
My story was about not belonging, pretty much wrote word for word then talked about his connection to minority through disconnection. Didnt work well at all.

ubermale

HSC
Awesome stimulus. Both could have fit well with any prepared story. I chose the first quote.

Re: "celebrates the way relationships contribute to a sense of belonging"
I think this was straight-forward and relevant. I don't see what's confusing; relationships and belonging go hand in hand.

ami8000

HSC
ah. i think i have a mega FAIL coming my way after reading all of this. i didn't even use the quote, i thought it was just stimulus. and the only thing i had memorised to put in it was a kid sitting under a tree so it was all off the top of my head and done in twenty minutes.

why do i read these things? i thought i did ok before i read this lol
haha, totally dude.
I just used the 1st part as stimulus...i askd you to base it around one of them.

I feel stupid reading this too :|.
:shoot::chainsaw:
:spam: :dog:

themerald

HSC
so what were your stories about? apart from soil. mine was about some poor little loner child who drew her friends. Until she didn't have to cause she got a real friend. there wasn't much soil or plant life in it. apart from a pot plant named Helga. i'm not sure i did so well lol

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
IT WAS AWESOME!!
i wrote the best story ever haha but i did spend a bit too much time on it..
so i didnt get to Q 3 properly n also i totally forgot about Q 1 d) =/
dammit

ajaxandacme

HSC
Crap quotes.. i particularly didnt like the part where it says "celebrates the ways relationships contribute" ....

it doesnt go well with not-belonging
Hopefully I made it go well with not belonging. The guy had one relationship and the other person betrayed him so he realised that he didn't belong rah rah rah. Relationships are important to belonging so if you don't have them, yay for individuality.

I used the 1st one. Got to the very end of the booklet. Was wondering whether I should waste paper and put one line in other booklet. Decided not to =p

Aplus

HSC
N/A
there wasn't much soil or plant life in it. apart from a pot plant named Helga. i'm not sure i did so well lol
The stimulas doesn't need to be taken that literally...

HSC
Uni Grad
I wrote about some fag who got kicked out of his tribe cos he got amputated and was seen as flawed, then saved them all and got accepted again. Typical poo and only 2 pages thanks to doin 2 related texts and havin an inflated essay. fml

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
my story was basically bout a girl who was in a major accident when she was young..n people made fun of her scars etc. then it all started getting better once she met and made a new mate lol yeah it sounds dumb when i write it like that but oh wells
i thought it was pretty good
chucked in lotsa techniques hehe

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I used both quotes and underlined them for the 60 year olds to pick out easily :)
Though this was probably my worst section and i can't really tell how i went because it depends on what type of marker i get. Hopefully 12+ though

themerald

HSC
Oh really. YOU feel stupid.
:(
don't feel so bad, i did a poem/story in my trial ext. exam and went ok. and it was terrible. there was like random rhyming throughout and a few words that didn't fit but rhymed. like i think i put 'donkey' in there somewhere because it rhymed with something else. but its english hey, they love the weirder stuff lol

Woteva636

HSC
I used the 2nd quote, this is usually my strongest section and i think i did well, although it took a while for me to start

MzBiiBii

HSC
omg yay :D I just realised I won't ever read/write a story/essay/journal about belonging

ever again :D

Atleast that'll cheer me up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)