[Scrubs] (1 Viewer)

Pilgrim

HSC
Re: the i <3 scrubs thread

true, he does get the hotest chicks,

elliot is heeps hot. and i dont think jordan is that good, she has her moments but shes abit of a minger

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Re: the i <3 scrubs thread

bazookajoe said:
South Park said it best by saying that anyone can freakin' do Family Guy's humour. They take any episode, then just go "This is almost as bad as the time...." over and over again which can be used in any situation wherever, whenever.
Stewie constantly saying "I will destroy you" is not funny. OK it's a baby that talks about taking over the world, we get it now. Yet you're constantly raped in the face with it, like they're trying to say "it's a baby omgz funneh!!!1!"
Yes you do have a point there.. Lol but Stewie has this funny voice..

ahh i just find it random:)

SharkBait

HSC
Dr cox ALL THE FUKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv how he does random lil funny bits when he's yelling at JD. and he makes funny funny faces. hehehehe. turk is pretty funny too. todd is HOT. but stupid. lol. i like the show in its entirety, its just quite clever and good lines.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
Dr Cox has to have the best sarcastic and cynical humour I've ever seen. I adore it. I just love his rants that he goes on at all the other doctors/surgeons. And JD's random imagination is second to none! XD

-bs

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
best show ever. prob wouldn't wanna be in that hospital tho lol - seems like everyone's at least a bit crazy.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
<3 it.
cant watch it on normal tv due to time constraints, so am about to proceed to download seasons 4 and 5... it is up to 5, right?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
SiZmOs said:
<3 it.
cant watch it on normal tv due to time constraints, so am about to proceed to download seasons 4 and 5... it is up to 5, right?
yeah season 5 has finished airing in the us, still airing here though

rumour

HSC
SharkBait said:
Dr cox ALL THE FUKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv how he does random lil funny bits when he's yelling at JD. and he makes funny funny faces. hehehehe. turk is pretty funny too. todd is HOT. but stupid. lol. i like the show in its entirety, its just quite clever and good lines.
Really..... Todd?

I watched Monday's episode and Elliot's new boyfriend is hot :eek:!!!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
It's the ending of the episodes that make the show so good and not just another comedy.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
lol, i can't see keith as anything but "ethan crane from passions", so i will never be able to take him seriosuly on the show!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yeah.. the endings of the show is what makes it so good, other comedies are just for the laughs but scrubs has an impact

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
"What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap... Bob Kelso"

Haha, love that line.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
"And stop putting bed pans in my locker, it makes me cry."

Elliott > you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)