[Scrubs] (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
if you learn anything from english, its that everything is a symbol for some concept

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
they have a stuffed dog which they play jokes on people with. last night they would put it next to this one blokes door and run away, he would then return it, yet they could never get him to laugh. Finally he returned it and laughed at their stupidity.

s2ophie

HSC
I like scrubs. its one of a very small selection of watchable TV shows on at the moment!

s2ophie

HSC
tuesday's and wednesdays on 7 at 9:00

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
I like scrubs. its one of a very small selection of watchable TV shows on at the moment!
lol, true!!
wait.. nip/tuck is worth while to mention aswell :)

MoNNiE

HSC
how come! it's not 'that bad' is it.. i mean what you think of it!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's not 'that bad' but i don't find it all that entertaining, maybe i have to get to know it better

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i like the show, its actually pretty funny

whats that doctors name who uses sarcasm alot, that blonde curley guy

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I like it, its one of the few shows which are actually watchable at this time of the year. It should be on 7 days a week, not just 2!!!

HSC
Scrubs

is this not the most fantastic show on television?! or not on television depending on what point of view you have on it...i have some of the series and ive just been re-acquainting myself with how fantastic it is...

most underrated show on TV ever i say...heres to Scrubs!

discuss

otay

HSC
easily the best show, possibly ever (altho alias is awesome too). i was Turk was my best friend he is sooo awesome. and dr. cox is also the funniest person ever. i luv the names he calls jd. best quote, Dr. Cox is talkin to JD

Dr. Cox: Oh, gosh, Shannon, thank you so much for clarifying my point by repeating it word for word. And now, in a reciprocal gesture. Can I be included in the planning of your coming out party?
J.D.: Is that a gay joke?
Dr. Cox: No, it's a cotillion joke. My God, Newbie, it's been two furiously frustrating years--how is it possible that you still don't get me? I would never compare you to the gays! I like the gays--I like their music, I like their sense of style, I especially like what they've done with Halloween--but our thing is that you are a little girl. That's who you are! But that's really not fair...

DooGseY

HSC
Yes, it is excellent, and it should be returning in a few months (overseas atleast). I just hope the new season is better than season four, which was lacking a lot compared to the brilliance of the first three.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)