Sci School, is it good? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
$3 a question? Are you freaking serious?

apollo1

Banned
HSC
dont go to these. my mum sent me to one of the uni of sydney physics ones in the term 1 holidays, the guy didnt know how to explain like half the space syllabus.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
$3 a question? Are you freaking serious?
thats for online assitance,,which is expensive..but the general programs are not that expensive and you get the luxury of watching the video at home to revise of what you did in teh day

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
thats for online assitance,,which is expensive..but the general programs are not that expensive and you get the luxury of watching the video at home to revise of what you did in teh day
I find these to be a ridiculous waste of time and money. Would highly recommend against going to these.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
I find these to be a ridiculous waste of time and money. Would highly recommend against going to these.
What is so bad about them? For the average kid who finds it hard not to procrastinate and study, it offers them a place where you basically have to study and there is little to no procrastination.

RANK 1

HSC
well it doesnt really make a difference to me cos i got a free complimentary ticket,

Corvid

HSC
N/A
Sounds fucking retarded and a rip off. I cam get free help from the "yourtutor" online help crap my local library hosts.

zhiying

HSC
Do you really need your parents to pay in order for you to start studying and less procrastinating?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)