schoolies!! whos not going?? (1 Viewer)

tjhunt11

HSC
Just wondering whos not going for the 2011 schoolies I am not because im under age and heard it was crap if you went under age :) who else here isnt going?

EDIT: instead im going to be going travelling with 2 people who will be underage as well, EUROPE BABY HERE WE COME :)

Last edited:

Sammy2011

HSC
I hope you enjoy Europe, I'm going there for 3 weeks in the April holidays (I will turn 18 in Rome =) ).

Then I'm coming home and going to Melbourne.

Alas, I am going to Schoolies. I'm going to the Gold Coast with my two best friends. We aren't doing the drinking scene though; more like Theme Parks, Paintball, Bungee Jumping and Skydiving (if I can convince them, I really enjoyed it last time I went for my 17th).

NewiJapper

HSC
I went to the Gold Coast last year for schoolies and we had 5/11 people underage. They had the time of their lives. Just because you're 18 doesn't mean you can't have fun!
!

HSC
Uni Grad
Which Uni's are you applying to for Med? I'm assuming they are interstate interviews? Cause I thought NSW ones where held earlier than schoolies....
Aren't they all late Nov, early Dec? Isn't that when Schoolies is on?

Sammy2011

HSC
I think you're right... I will have to hope for the best, I guess. My accomodation is booked for the 19th - 26th of November :|

Well, looks like Newcastle offers interviews smack-bang in the middle of my schoolies trip. I read some peoples experiences with getting interviews during schoolies; they just told admission that they would be 'out of the state', and were all granted new time slots- no questions asked.

God, I just had a heart attack :p

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I'm not atm, unless otherwise someone organises something.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i didnt go to schools because i didnt want to have sex with an awkward nerd nor hang out with bogans.

J

juliashing

hurrrratyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! i will am gooing to finish my degree in 2011 than i will be freeee

kirstyw1

HSC
im not going to schoolies, not because im underage just because i dont drink, and i dont think we should be celebrating finishing school. im sad to finish school, i love learning and studying.

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
im not going to schoolies, not because im underage just because i dont drink, and i dont think we should be celebrating finishing school. im sad to finish school, i love learning and studying.
You need to get out of your house

lucy-in-the-sky

HSC
I'm going to be underage when I go...I turn 18 in the middle of december and we are going in early december, a little annoying really.
But it will still be good to get out of here and go have some fun for a little while

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I know I'm an 2012er but i've never seen the appeal of the typical schoolies. But i would love to organise a trip with closest friends for end of Yr 12 (maybe overseas, that'd be really cool). Luckily all my close friends will be 18 by end of Yr 12 :)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I would like to go, but all of my friends are going overseas after they finished their hsc (i have 5 chinese, a filpino and a thai, and yeah im half thai/half aussie guy) and they are the type of people that would go with...... so its wouldn't be much fun going by myself :evilfire:..... But however i will go to thailand and philipines after chirstmas, which make it up and my friends will be there (the filpino in ph, and thai in thailand) around the same time

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)