Schoolies by yourself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
So, telling bos about your lack of friends won't do anything...really. Need to get some real life friends yo!

Bites

HSC
FUCK, SOME PEOPLE!
He asked a question, not for your opinion on the matter or for you to discuss it.
You all fucking fail at life.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
seems like someone took offense to the well founded assumption that they have no friends

You're obviously a dumb cunt so i'll say it slowly and in bigger letters (obviously as it is in text format you will have to assume the slow tempo)

there are uni forums on this website. as many if not all high school students dont attend uni, you will find that there are infact a large number of people who use this website that aren't currently in high school. now i know its crazy and all, but for some reason these people who aren't in high school are entitled, if not encouraged, to post in the high school forums. this is because their previous experience and opinions may be very helpful and useful to current high school students. crazy i know. but hey man its cool, i can see why you dont have any friends.

yeah and dont worry, i will be at the pub later. once i have finished work and my uni study. yeah, you guessed right. i'll be heading there with my mates, you know, the ones who i went to schoolies with. faggot
congratulations: you're gay :)

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Can't imagine going by yourself...most hotels in that time will preserve their rooms for several people let alone singles.

northbank

HSC
Says the guy who's still on boredofstudies, in a schoolies thread, almost two years graduating.

Shut the fuck down. Anyone on this who has finished their HSC honestly has no friends, no life no nothing end of. Except for like admin obviously

chumasicaloo

HSC
youth hostels in cities generally have single rooms i think...but even if theyu only have twin rooms, they are heaps cheap anyway. they are only your basic room tho...communal bathrooms usually.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
hahahahaha going on schoolies by yourself. i can't stop laughing.

seriously why travel all that way just to continue being a pathetic friendless virgin. be productive with your time and your money. get yourself a real doll.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
OP: if you're not going with friends, it probably won't be much fun. hell, i went with friends and it still wasn't much fun. biggest waste of money in my life, second only to my formal.

seriously, save your cash for something more worthwhile.

44Ronin

HSC
lol, schoolies is babysteps. It's what some people do every weekend, anyway...........

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It'll be heaps sick broo, i went to schoolies and got heaps of snowbags and there were mad lowies bru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)