Schoolies by yourself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSH.

HSC
All the rooms available on the website have a minimum of 2 people per room (Gold Coast)
Are there any places for just 1 person?
I don't want to have to pay double :(

monesh

HSC
crash with your 'friends' in the bathroom, u will have a lock so no one will disturb you. plus its free, what more could you ask for? just work on the friends bit.

Bites

HSC
I'm sure there will be hotel rooms which accommodate for one person. E.g: bed and bathroom only facilities, look somewhere else rather then on that website.

The people above are obviously retarded and don't understand that sometimes it's better if you don't have friends when you bring a girl back to the room.

Maybe they just can't get it up without the help of their friends watching... Shame:uhoh:

xxshatteredxx

HSC
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Says the guy who's still on boredofstudies, in a schoolies thread, almost two years graduating.
sweet man, ever heard of the uni threads?

and i think i would be far more qualified than yourself to give advice about schoolies, seeing as i have been and you still cant even go to the pub.

so i think its actually pretty appropriate for me to be in the schoolies thread faggot

JOSH.

HSC
sweet man, ever heard of the uni threads?

and i think i would be far more qualified than yourself to give advice about schoolies, seeing as i have been and you still cant even go to the pub.

so i think its actually pretty appropriate for me to be in the schoolies thread faggot
Of course I've heard of the uni threads...you know, considering I have so much experience with university. :confused:

Great (y)
You're more 'qualified' than me when it comes to schoolies (tell me, do you put these 'qualifications' on your resume? 1. I know shit about schoolies :cool:)
I never said I was more qualified than you and I never gave advice on schoolies...so thanks for putting that out there.

And congratulations on being able to go to pubs. Big man, big man.
I wonder what they're like...I guess I'll never find out. Being over 18 sounds like such an achievement.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Of course I've heard of the uni threads...you know, considering I have so much experience with university. :confused:

Great (y)
You're more 'qualified' than me when it comes to schoolies (tell me, do you put these 'qualifications' on your resume? 1. I know shit about schoolies :cool:)
I never said I was more qualified than you and I never gave advice on schoolies...so thanks for putting that out there.

And congratulations on being able to go to pubs. Big man, big man.
I wonder what they're like...I guess I'll never find out. Being over 18 sounds like such an achievement.
Ok so what was your point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)