School Stereotypes (1 Viewer)

astro boy

HSC
did anyone have hardass wiggas at there school? like white people who try to be black and say that they lcame from the bronx?

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
We didnt have groups like you lot...

We had the popular group (I was in that :) )
And the funny bastards (I was in that too :) )
The footy/sporty heads (I was friends with most of them :) )
The muso's/druggos
The try hards (Pack of losers)
The hard cunts
The borders
And the Losers

We didnt have any racial groups (Probably because we dont have many asians etc :p )

I was pretty much friends with the entire year though, our whole form was pretty close though :)

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by astro boy
did anyone have hardass wiggas at there school? like white people who try to be black and say that they lcame from the bronx?
we had try hard wogs - ie skips who act like lebs!

Zarnow

hhmmm
well....

we have

• the prefects (or perfects)
  • the slutty cool gals.. who infact aren't that slutty, just put out to be
  • the hot/really top blokes
  • the 'nerds' that aren't that smart
  • the musos
  • the '2nd classers' to the sluts
  • the wiggas who sit on the front lawn hidden by the memorial wall and smoke, which is totally and utterly pathetic... why can't they just go and smoke in the toilets with the rest of the fucks who are stupid enough to smoke while at school!

interesting???
not really

Last edited:

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
westies here can't afford to... bout $1500 a year. Plus there aren't heaps of westies in Wollongong, they all live in Campbelltown :p

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
If you ask me $15 grand a year on schooling is an investment that could have been spent wisely elsewhere... that's $90 000 over the course of high school. Plus other costs.

super mod

ok here we go:

* The popular bitchaz (who were popular and some also bi)
* The popular but fat bitchaz (or not that hot)
* The nerds (they werent that smart)
* The so called popular guys (that in the end were no ones favorites really, just accepted as popular)
* The boat people (all immigrants)
* the nerdy boat people (who werent smart but just quiet protected immigrants)
* The wogs (which consisted of afgans and pakis, they just pretended to be hard)
* The ugly bitches who were also nerds but dumb at the same time (dont even go there)
* The hangers on
* The homosexual creative fags
* The the ugly carpet munching bra burning dikes
* And one fucking hot slut who unfortunately was the bike of the year and was taken by at least 15 people in the grade including me...she was the most stunning beautiful girl that for some reason really liked to be fucked!!

and there it is.......the class of 2002 killara high!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
mmm, I agree with you utopian.

I was never a fan of all these groups in high school. However when in year 12 the groups became less defined and everyone started mixing with people they didn't usually mix with. :p :p

utopian731

Eudaimonian
Yeh same, i think that most people mature a lot over year 12 and with that comes the realisation that they dont have to be difned by a clique of friends and that "damn, half these people are arseholes", hence many groups have broken down since this time last year

dazza

Originally posted by timace
If you ask me $15 grand a year on schooling is an investment that could have been spent wisely elsewhere... that's $90 000 over the course of high school. Plus other costs.
It depends on personal preference.. 15 grand is a steep price - try telling that to boarders who have to pay $25000+. I don't feel that the fees have gone to waste. I prefer the standards and discliplinary systems of a private School. I have friends who left cos they hate private schools. There are people who have spent their entire 13 years of school life at a private school. In the end the reputation of the school really opens doors, so it kind of pays for itself.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I don't necessarily agree with you dazza. How does the school's reputation open up doors? Everyone goes to school and finishes the HSC simply to get a ticket to university.

In effect everyone enters Uni on a level playing field. It's the universities reputation that counts, because from this you get a job.

What I don't understand is why people who attend private schools also have tutors for individual subjects? This only adds to the ridiculous cost for private school fees

Isn't it more economical to go to a public school and get private tutors for each subject. I think that you would do just as well.

btw, I did go to a private school at Knox for 3 years, and found there was nothing special about it at all

Anyway they're my thoughts.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
I don't necessarily agree with you dazza. How does the school's reputation open up doors? Everyone goes to school and finishes the HSC simply to get a ticket to university.

In effect everyone enters Uni on a level playing field. It's the universities reputation that counts, because from this you get a job.

What I don't understand is why people who attend private schools also have tutors for individual subjects? This only adds to the ridiculous cost for private school fees

Isn't it more economical to go to a public school and get private tutors for each subject. I think that you would do just as well.

btw, I did go to a private school at Knox for 3 years, and found there was nothing special about it at all

Anyway they're my thoughts.
i think what dazza meant was that at private schools you meet people with similar job prospects and aspirations, who hopefully you can call on when you start your career ... or you meet people who have rich or influencial parents or connections that might assist you in later life ... thats my opinion though

Fi

i know this may sound really stupid..actually i can't believe i'm asking it.
But anyway, does this group crap occur at Uni or Tafe?

Anton

HSC
If you need to pay a fair cop of money for contacts, you're obviously not very good at networking. You don't need money for contacts, for the most part (although it does help). You need initiative. If you want to get contacts in the record industry, go to gigs and talk to bands. Ring management firms and ask to be an intern. If you want to get in to law, get a fucking law degree and whilst you're doing that, ring around, go to functions, get yourself known. It's not all that hard, and if you look and talk like someone people think they could get something from, networking shouldn't be hard.

In summation, you're wasting your parents money. But then, I'm sure they have enough.

Anton

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by dazza

It depends on personal preference.. 15 grand is a steep price - try telling that to boarders who have to pay $25000+. I don't feel that the fees have gone to waste. I prefer the standards and discliplinary systems of a private School. I have friends who left cos they hate private schools. There are people who have spent their entire 13 years of school life at a private school. In the end the reputation of the school really opens doors, so it kind of pays for itself.
in terms of school reputation, doesn't James Ruse open the biggest door

And contacts and stuff, true, you do meet a lot of people at private schools that will end up running the country (so long as the Liberals are in power anyway) So in case you ever need a favour (hey mate remember me, you still owe me 5 bucks from High school/ oh its you didn't recogise you/ well can you do me a favour, I work for a petroleum company now, can you not introduce alternative fuels for another few years or so/ sure thing, anything for you)

Besides, a lot of public schools have standards, traditions and reputations too. Selective schools anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)