School certificate missing in folder... freaked out (1 Viewer)

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I think this could just be a stuff up as I have completed the course, but I was sick during the school cert. testing days so I got a doctors' cert. etc. and the principal upheld my report. For some reason, my school cert. is missing and, because of I was sick on the day and my reason was vaild (so I got an estimate), do I actually get a school certificate?

Thanks guys I'm really freaking out.

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'll have to ring the school. Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for your response. Merry Christmas

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, but the school cert. wasn't it in, just a congrads letter on getting a school certificate, school report and various awards for school volunteer work that I did this year.

P

pLuvia

Then if you checked at school, assuming you did, why didn't you ask your year advisor then?

vizman

HSC
im being told the people who had misadvanteure/illness get there stuff in january

xtinkx

HSC
Hey = )

Hey .. i didnt read the whole thread.. but if your talking about ur skool certificate results.. they havent been given bak yet.. i get them next wednesday on the 14th..

Luv ya = ) ..tink

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
xtinkx said:
Hey .. i didnt read the whole thread.. but if your talking about ur skool certificate results.. they havent been given bak yet.. i get them next wednesday on the 14th..

Luv ya = ) ..tink
You should of read the first post alone. He recieved the SC Folio earlier than you and his SC estamate/results pages were missing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)