School Assessment and Raw HSC mark to get state ranking in modern? (1 Viewer)

Lis020393

HSC
Hey

I'm currently ranked 1/57 in modern at my school and on a school assessment mark of 99, my school is ranked within the top 10 last year.
However, the school marks are very over-inflated coz our teachers marked easy in trials and throughout the year so I'm thinking my raw mark in the HSC might be around 90-95.
Can anyone tell me what a moderated HSC mark will be from my school assessment mark and predicted HSC raw mark?

Thanks

enoilgam

HSC
Hey

I'm currently ranked 1/57 in modern at my school and on a school assessment mark of 99, my school is ranked within the top 10 last year.
However, the school marks are very over-inflated coz our teachers marked easy in trials and throughout the year so I'm thinking my raw mark in the HSC might be around 90-95.
Can anyone tell me what a moderated HSC mark will be from my school assessment mark and predicted HSC raw mark?

Thanks
Moderated school marks are based on the cohorts external marks - so they can only be calculated after the externals have been marked. As for the raw mark, I'd say you would need 94/100 at the absolute bare minimum (97+ is more likely).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)