Scared of being cyberbullied (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Everybody my friend announced that some time in noon today he was going to post about some book in the English forum. Please be kind to him.
lol. If this was any other forum, doing this would cause an onslaught on bullies, spam, trolls, and other internet nasties to attach themselves to that thread.

Lucky this is BOS though. :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
non-school is basically this forum's /b/ no matter how hard they try to clean it up

also everyone who posts in there knows everyone else irl so it's a pretty tight community
Yeah, they all know each other irl and if you wanna join in you gotta fit some criteria.

HSC
When did I suggest that? Mirakon asked me to implicitly tell him which one of my friends he was so he could set him straight and I gave him a hint. It was never directed at anybody else so anybody else trying to search for one of my friends with zero posts would obviously be a cyberstalker such as you yourself.
I'm sorry, but you can't honestly say that Mirakon would be the only person who, out of curiosity, would go and do that search. Not saying everyone (because I haven't/couldn't give a shit) will though, because you're not that special.

This whole thread is extremely childish and pathetic.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I'm sorry, but you can't honestly say that Mirakon would be the only person who, out of curiosity, would go and do that search. Not saying everyone (because I haven't/couldn't give a shit) will though, because you're not that special.

This whole thread is extremely childish and pathetic.
And it's currently the most popular one on the site. Though it's popularity is probably going to diminish since my friend is going to post.

If you don't like this thread then go back to your Woolworths thread.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I was referring to Narnie ;)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I've got some friend who's apparently scared of posting on this site because he doesn't want to get cyberbullied. I told him that it doesn't matter what other people say but he's still terrified. He has heaps of questions to ask but he always tells me to post them because he's scared of some BoSers cyberbullying him. What advice can I give him to stop being so stupid?

EDIT: Well actually he has posted on his profile page and two of his friends' profile pages.
why even care about what internet strangers say about you?
im always nice :D
me too :D

lolwth

Banned
HSC
wow

nice to see a mod ruining a perfectly good thread with their misguided sense of self importance

how, pray tell, is informing other posters than NS is a perfectly safe and decent place to post, worth deleting

please explain the rationality behind such a ~moronic~ move

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
No offense but I don't think many of the people in this thread are very nice. You've all called my friend either a coward or a sissy or have somehow suggested it. That's not kindness.
How would you feel if i called you and your friend idiots?
Would it hurt your feelings?
If so, why?
You dont know me, so why should anything i say to you matter in the slightest?

I think he IS a coward/sissy/whatever, for my above mentioned reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)