scaling (1 Viewer)

mr2yen

HSC
Could somebody please explain scaling to me? Btw my subjects are Advance English, 3 unit maths, economics, business, ancient history and S.O.R (planing to drop s.o.r n pick up ext history)

ForbiddenND

HSC
lol i heard like only 3 guys in the whole of NSW know properly what scaling is :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Probably lol.

All I've been told is to think of a rubber band with a knot in the middle. Stretch it out. The two ends move the farthest, while the middle hardly moves. Think of the high rankings on one end and the low rankings on the other. In other words, if you get top, you'll get pulled up; if you're towards the middle, you are not moved as much. So it can hurt you as much as it can help you because you can get pulled down if you're ranked low.

bored of sc

HSC
ahhliss said:
Probably lol.

All I've been told is to think of a rubber band with a knot in the middle. Stretch it out. The two ends move the farthest, while the middle hardly moves. Think of the high rankings on one end and the low rankings on the other. In other words, if you get top, you'll get pulled up; if you're towards the middle, you are not moved as much. So it can hurt you as much as it can help you because you can get pulled down if you're ranked low.
:(

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahhliss said:
Probably lol.

More or less, yeah - lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)