Sc Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
the only problem Wooz is that the question was 'What name is given to part of the earth containing living things,INCLUDING the lithosphere and earth's hydrosphere'

Simply
a) In a SC exam they wuld hav simply asked What name is given to all livin matter on Earth?, rather than going on and raving about the other elements such as lithosphere and hydrosphere!!!
B) What it says in my Excel Bio book is that the environment is the living matter, with its EXTERNAL influences, including its surroundings
C) WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO
CAAAAAARES???!!!!??!?
D) So your Wrong WooZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
And just to add salt to the Woound, the fact that the biosphere means all areas occcupied by living things including the atmosphere....
The only problem is that was NOT the question. RATHER the question was what name is given to all living things INCLUDING the atmosphere and hydrosphere....

Not wat name is given to livin things in the atmosphere and Hydrosphere!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
I put ecosystem for some reason i think im pretty lost

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
kido_1 said:
the only problem Wooz is that the question was 'What name is given to part of the earth containing living things,INCLUDING the lithosphere and earth's hydrosphere'

Simply
a) In a SC exam they wuld hav simply asked What name is given to all livin matter on Earth?, rather than going on and raving about the other elements such as lithosphere and hydrosphere!!!
B) What it says in my Excel Bio book is that the environment is the living matter, with its EXTERNAL influences, including its surroundings
C) WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO
CAAAAAARES???!!!!??!?
Meh, i'll just wait till the 2005 Science standards are released, then we'll see who's wrong. But i still think the answer is biosphere, well i don't see other people agreeing with your answer. Even K o k o thinks the answer is biosphere and those excel books are crap, buy macquire or success one text books.

Has anyone collected an SC paper from a marker/teacher etc? Could you please post up the written box questions if u have a 2005 Science SC paper, so we can solve this dispute.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
kido_1 said:

Simply
C) WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO
CAAAAAARES???!!!!??!?
kido_1 said:
And just to add salt to the Woound, the fact that the biosphere means all areas occcupied by living things including the atmosphere....
The only problem is that was NOT the question. RATHER the question was what name is given to all living things INCLUDING the atmosphere and hydrosphere....

Not wat name is given to livin things in the atmosphere and Hydrosphere!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
whoa man. calm down. no need to get hostile ;)

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Maybe...

Well, in fact I think it might be Biosphere, but that is leaving me partially confused. Yeh, I would really appreciate it if someone wuld place the Science Sc answers from a teacher or somefin so we all know wat we are going to get!!!
YEh I am calm, it's just that I wuld hate to get low marks like 89 and 90 and 91 and all that. Actually 91 is partially acceptable!!
I was aiming for 98, now I am looking at 96.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!
Anyways, somune plz post up the answers.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
kido_1 said:
Well, in fact I think it might be Biosphere, but that is leaving me partially confused. Yeh, I would really appreciate it if someone wuld place the Science Sc answers from a teacher or somefin so we all know wat we are going to get!!!
YEh I am calm, it's just that I wuld hate to get low marks like 89 and 90 and 91 and all that. Actually 91 is partially acceptable!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!
Hey, late 80s and early 90s aren't that bad, it's still band 5 or 6 right? Hoping too high might get you disappointed.

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

kido_1 said:
What the hell? shut up stop thinking your better than you really are

Last edited by a moderator:

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
oh yeh i just remembered what chlorine was for.

stainmepink

HSC
kido_1 said:
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!
aww boo frickety hoo :(

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww, ouch, bang!!!
SORRY (NOT)!!!
Actually I wuldn't say 89 is a high mark either,. Besides you don't even know who the hell I am (lolololololol)------>>>>
Who really cares. Now that everyone seems to be engaged in this debate, i wuld like to re-inform you that it is only ONE mark and precisely I don't really care, except 4 the fact that there is sum sort of baklash going on about how high 89 is>>>>>>>>>

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
kido_1 said:
Actually I wuldn't say 89 is a high mark either.

Who really cares. Now that everyone seems to be engaged in this debate, i wuld like to re-inform you that it is only ONE mark and precisely I don't really care, except 4 the fact that there is sum sort of baklash going on about how high 89 is
89 is a high mark in certain situations

they include School Certificate, where no one cares what u get if you're doing HSC

obviously in the HSC 89 is not a good mark unless it was a very hard exam and u came first in the exam

but 89 is a high mark for the School Certificate

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Thinking ^^^

SoulSearcher said:
89 is a high mark in certain situations

they include School Certificate, where no one cares what u get if you're doing HSC

obviously in the HSC 89 is not a good mark unless it was a very hard exam and u came first in the exam

but 89 is a high mark for the School Certificate

ummmm.....
I'm gettin ova the SC now, moving on to bigga and betta things...
Well trying to. Anyway, it is just I generally hate any mark that ends with 9 in it, like 69 and 59 and 79, etc....

Kinkish

HSC
N/A
kido_1 said:
ummmm.....
I'm gettin ova the SC now, moving on to bigga and betta things...
Well trying to. Anyway, it is just I generally hate any mark that ends with 9 in it, like 69 and 59 and 79, etc....
Well, if proper spelling is anything to go by in the SC i'd really hate to see your mark. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)