Saying goodbye to teachers (1 Viewer)

buildabridge

HSC
So I've had the most wonderful teachers this year and soon we have to say goodbye :(
I want to buy them gifts but for some I have no ideas other than the fairly boring chocolates/flowers.

Any ideas?

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Hmm eh....well I tried to get my teachers something that related to their subjects. I actually made little felt badges with their 'catchphrases' on them. Creative subjects? Give them a nicely bound copy of your work?
Class card?
Nice brand of coffee/tea? New stationery they need?
But hey I think nice flowers are a great thing to receive.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
LOL are you serious??? how would you do that??

i think ill be sad saying goodbye to like 4/6 of my teachers. the other 2 are nice i just dont really talk to them as much as.
i meant, take them out to dinner lol. you'd just ask them!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
When my years leaves it'll be hard saying goodbye to my favourite teachers (Physics and Maths :D)...

and SOR is always the best of fun. Thank god I have another year with them, they make me smile.

HSC
When my years leaves it'll be hard saying goodbye to my favourite teachers (Physics and Maths :D)...

and SOR is always the best of fun. Thank god I have another year with them, they make me smile.
yeah i never thought id be sad saying goodbye to my teachers but some of them are going to be sooo sad. others not so sad. and some i really just dont care about lol.

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Champagne, chocolates, cards. :D

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Was planning on giving the plain 'ol card and chocolates :/

lynton

HSC
It is going to be hard to say goodbye to teachers in a way. On one hand you cant wait to leave school, yet on the other it is going to be tough because we are entering into the big wide world argh. Scary thoughts haha. I probably should give my teachers a present haha

shady145

Banned
HSC
well because my physics teacher stayed to teach us (he was going to retire last year but we needed a phys teacher) we are getting him blue label scotch XD he said its what he likes...
the rest ill just say a normal goodbye, except for maybe my maths teacher/mentor i might get him a gift

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Hmm eh....well I tried to get my teachers something that related to their subjects. I actually made little felt badges with their 'catchphrases' on them.
If I did that for my modern history teacher, it would have the word "No" written on it.

What about a hug? Or maybe a short letter thanking them for all their help and support throughout the HSC. I'm sure your teachers will appreciate that.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I will like only miss a few teachers. only the ones that I talk to + have supported me. There's a few teachers that really like me, but personally, I couldn't care less what they think about me

absorber

HSC
Economics teacher - an engraved bracelet, cake and a scrapbook filled with messages from the class
Maths 2u - a picture of the class working (all we do is bludge in 2u)
Maths 3u/4u - no idea
Physics - possibly a cat
English - books from an author she likes
Are you serious?

Ben1220

HSC
you're overthinking this. You probably won't even miss them. I sure didn't. I don't miss high school at all.

SophJI

HSC
Our ancient history class is paying 10bucks per student so that's around $200..worth of present for her
my other teachers are getting nothing
i was pissed at this..why do we have to give such a big present? i mean she was a good teacher but not a perfect one
i believe presents should be kept cheap and simple..the teachers will forget you anyway

HSC
Our ancient history class is paying 10bucks per student so that's around $200..worth of present for her
my other teachers are getting nothing
i was pissed at this..why do we have to give such a big present? i mean she was a good teacher but not a perfect one
i believe presents should be kept cheap and simple..the teachers will forget you anyway
OMG are you serious?
that is absolutely ridiculous!
our bio class has all of 10 people and we're bringing like $5 each to get something decent. i didnt even think people seriously would bring $5.
$10 is so much. you guys should bring like $5 max. after all there is 20 of you by the sounds of things..

susstorm

HSC
my ancient history class bought our teacher a pompeii pop-up book. haha :tongue:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)