Saw a girl at a family gathering... (1 Viewer)

yasminee96

HSC
spanish chocolate, eh? well, it has 'chocolate' in it so... can't be that bad :p

I shall take this personal recommendation and act upon it! (soonish)
Trusssttt me it's good. May as well try the churros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yasminee96

HSC
max brenner serves palestinian baby blood

are you a palestinian bay vampire?
I'm almost 2000% sure that I'm eating chocolate when I go to max Brenner ? :L

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
interesting

i think i just found my 'celebratory meal' venue after my semester 1 exams finish

never been to one of these "max brenner" things before so... uhh, hopefully it's good stuff and lives up to the hype

BoS meat.

Just forget about the spam in this thread as OP cares more about pancakes and crepes (even though OP might end up a crepe (pun intended)) than the "one". :haha:

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I think kaz1 is trying to imply that its the best chocolate in the world by using the religious metaphor.

Though I find that a little offending.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
How so? :/

max brenner funds the IDF (israeli defence force)
I think kaz1 is trying to imply that its the best chocolate in the world by using the religious metaphor.

nothing to do with religion at all

I also find religion offending though

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
nothing to do with religion at all

I also find religion offending though
Oops my bad for the accusation.

And judging by some of your posts in the other thread, you seem to be very offended somehow.

williamdaft

HSC
wow such a long post... next time, just say hi and be comfortable with yourself!

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Unless you try to be a more respectful person and start understanding other people it wont help, not atleast with that rudeness which you showed in the post about your friend. Just become a better and kinder understanding person and then talk to her. And it also depends on the girl, some girls like i) really nice people while ii) others just like really popular people. Well depending on the description you have given of her she is type i). So when you become a more understanding person you can talk to her. A bit off topic but will help you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
BoS meat.

Just forget about the spam in this thread as OP cares more about pancakes and crepes (even though OP might end up a crepe (pun intended)) than the "one". :haha:
everything is a bos meat to you :p

no he's referring to a protest that went on during a modernism lecture of mine last year when we heard some chanting outside and my lecturer was just like: "wtf"

and then i was like "oh that must be the anti-max brenner protest because it has links to israel or something" (in my head)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
everything is a bos meat to you :p

no he's referring to a protest that went on during a modernism lecture of mine last year when we heard some chanting outside and my lecturer was just like: "wtf"

and then i was like "oh that must be the anti-max brenner protest because it has links to israel or something" (in my head)
Well potential ones at least.

Oh wow.

Well my bad any way. Still a freshman so I wouldn't know.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That's your opinion so whatevs...

It might be offending but people can express their opinions as they like. What I meant by offending is creating a movement against other people and stuff KKK style (your shirt is not very moving against people with concrete beliefs, but making a joke about someone doing something terrible is just poking fun at their belief).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)