Saw a girl at a family gathering... (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I LIEK PANCAKES, with bacon, creamed butter, powdered sugar, fruit

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was thinking traditional pancakes ok :p

Yes, I like my pancakes in my stomach not on me ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaking of which

passionflower

it's a restaurant down the road from uni, i went there after exam period as part of my 'celebratory meal to celebrate the end of exams' - i got the chocolate pancakes with the chocolate milkshake

you should try it - it's good stuff (albeit a bit expensive, but i was willing to splurge after exams)

yasminee96

HSC
speaking of which

passionflower

it's a restaurant down the road from uni, i went there after exam period as part of my 'celebratory meal to celebrate the end of exams' - i got the chocolate pancakes with the chocolate milkshake

you should try it - it's good stuff (albeit a bit expensive, but i was willing to splurge after exams)
But why would I do that if we have a max Brenner on campus :|

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No but they have waffles and cookies and cream shakes ...

interesting

i think i just found my 'celebratory meal' venue after my semester 1 exams finish

never been to one of these "max brenner" things before so... uhh, hopefully it's good stuff and lives up to the hype

yasminee96

HSC
interesting

i think i just found my 'celebratory meal' venue after my semester 1 exams finish

never been to one of these "max brenner" things before so... uhh, hopefully it's good stuff and lives up to the hype
It's pretty good. Their chocolate is really nice. Not watery. If it's cold get a hot chocolate from there - real melted chocolate and not that weird powdered stuff. It's quite expensive tho so like once a year LOL

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's pretty good. Their chocolate is really nice. Not watery. If it's cold get a hot chocolate from there - real melted chocolate and not that weird powdered stuff. It's quite expensive tho so like once a year LOL

oh i never go to the same venue twice after an exam period anyway

Better than Lindt cafe chocolate?

yasminee96

HSC
oh i never go to the same venue twice after an exam period anyway

Better than Lindt cafe chocolate?
I don't particularly like Lindt cafe chocolate :| too much chocolate IMO ...

So far the best hot chocolate I've had is from San churros oh my.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't particularly like Lindt cafe chocolate :| too much chocolate IMO ...

So far the best hot chocolate I've had is from San churros oh my.

I liked the waffles there [Lindt], the chocolate milkshake was... yeah, too much.

San Churros sounds interesting though - never heard of that before

yasminee96

HSC
I liked the waffles there [Lindt], the chocolate milkshake was... yeah, too much.

San Churros sounds interesting though - never heard of that before
You can buy microwaveable waffles and they'll still be perfect hehe.

Oh it's great. IMO their churros aren't so great hahaha. But their chocolate is amazing. It's Spanish chocolate so it definitely tastes different. Try either a regular hot chocolate or a white hot chocolate with a caramel shot mmmmmm.

Oh and for OP, dude you lost your chance. If she was really interested in you too she would've come up to you eventually. If you wanna add her on fb go ahead and do it coz if she was interested she'd be cool with it if she wasn't interested she'd either be nice and start a convo anyway or be rude and say 'OMG you're such a creep wtf' in which case she doesn't sound amazing at all. GL.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You can buy microwaveable waffles and they'll still be perfect hehe.

Oh it's great. IMO their churros aren't so great hahaha. But their chocolate is amazing. It's Spanish chocolate so it definitely tastes different. Try either a regular hot chocolate or a white hot chocolate with a caramel shot mmmmmm.

Oh and for OP, dude you lost your chance. If she was really interested in you too she would've come up to you eventually. If you wanna add her on fb go ahead and do it coz if she was interested she'd be cool with it if she wasn't interested she'd either be nice and start a convo anyway or be rude and say 'OMG you're such a creep wtf' in which case she doesn't sound amazing at all. GL.

spanish chocolate, eh? well, it has 'chocolate' in it so... can't be that bad :p

I shall take this personal recommendation and act upon it! (soonish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)