Saudis are barbaric savages (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Evan11 said:
Omium ur just an idiot. I knew he wasnt parodying Islam and even he admitted he wasnt parodying Islam he was being serious. So how can you possibly argue what somebody was doing when they themself says otherwise. Your just wrong and you accused me of being stupid when the joke was on you.
dude im lmfao at this. Of course Omium is right

look at "Insecure Muslim" account = Troll

It was created to stir shit up. His post is generalised and extenuates everything that Western culture perceives as evil regarding Islam. When he commented back, saying that it was true his tone hadnt changed. It was still over the top and full of hyperbole.

OVERALL- his post definately = parody, i didnt get a band 6 in Adv. English but i know that much

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
My thoughts always come down to what are Islam's views on surfing?? Is it banned? Im sure some1 as spiritual as Mohammed himself would experienced a barrel or two in his life?

Any1 keen to elaborate? It sure would get hot living ur whole life in that fucking desert!

banco55

HSC
I told you they were savages:

The Saudi Arabian king today faced international outcry over the planned beheading of a woman accused of being a witch.

Fawza Falih turned two men impotent, a court heard in the ultra-religious state where “performing supernatural occurrences” is considered an offence against Islam.
Judges were also told she cast a spell to bring about the return of a divorced man's ex-wife.

But international charity Human Rights Watch said King Abdullah's religious police had forced a confession out of her.
And they claim the judges who tried her in the northern town of Quraiyat never gave her the opportunity to prove her innocence in the face of "absurd charges that have no basis in law."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=514433&in_page_id=1811

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
^ slow

International fury over Saudi Arabia's plans to behead woman accused of being a witch.

Saudi Arabia's religious police plan to behead a woman accused of being a witch, a human rights group said yesterday.

The judges who convicted her relied on her forced confession and the statements of witnesses who said she had "bewitched" them.

One man claimed that he became impotent after Falih cast a spell on him.

Witchcraft is considered an offence against Islam in the conservative kingdom.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=514433&in_page_id=1811

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
I find it odd that my post count has gone down around 9 posts.

I guess you know people are brainwashed when the truth is mortally offensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)