• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Samsung Galaxy S II? (1 Viewer)

myst1fy

HSC
N/A

mah gud fren made a utube video about this device and he let me use it

i highly recommend this over the iphone 4g

HSC
Uni Grad

mah gud fren made a utube video about this device and he let me use it

i highly recommend this over the iphone 4g
even the old galaxy s was better than iphone 4 br8

previous gen flagship smartphones were better than iphone 4 (htc desire, galaxy s, nexus one)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Played with a friends today, looking into getting one

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I totally forgot about this thread. In the end I got a Blackberry Bold 9900 since it is more 'professional', works well with my car (i.e. I can access the internet) and it has a great keyboard. That being said the OS, even in "7" form, is still very backwards- I mean, why do I need to restart to finish installing every single app?!?! And why am I so reliant on the blackberry server to do anything I want (as opposed to just downloading an application and it having full access to the internet connection).

HSC
i had a galaxy s 2 for 2 days last week

passed out at the pub sat night and now it is water damaged and ruined

good phone though

bit large to hold

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I totally forgot about this thread. In the end I got a Blackberry Bold 9900 since it is more 'professional', works well with my car (i.e. I can access the internet) and it has a great keyboard. That being said the OS, even in "7" form, is still very backwards- I mean, why do I need to restart to finish installing every single app?!?! And why am I so reliant on the blackberry server to do anything I want (as opposed to just downloading an application and it having full access to the internet connection).
I have a 9700 at the moment - its useless without Blackberry service. I'd rather get an Android or iPhone.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I've been using one for almost 2 months. Fucking love it, can do whatever the fuck I want with it, pretty much a computer in the palm of my hand.

karablack037

HSC
Good thing about Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II

- Awesome screen - all the greatness of OLED (perfect blacks, high contrast, looks good in direct sunlight) without the ugliness that was PenTile. Here you just get the bright, popping colors. Oh, and at 4.3", it's a pleasure to look at from any distance. The resolution is still 800x480, though. Wish they'd up it to match iPhone.

- Very light. I mean, VERY light. Samsung wasn't kidding when they stressed that point. Considering the size of this thing, it's very hard to believe. When you put the phone into someone else's hand for the first time, they usually are confused because they expect it to feel more "solid", and not so featherweight.

- Fairly thin. Good if you wear your phone in the pocket of your pants.

HSC
it is too light and big

too

big

and yeah it was a water spew mix and i dunno if it can be fixed

who wants to buy a week old s2 for $250? (srs)

karablack037

HSC
My friend has this phone, he told its a nice phone for internet browsing and looks good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)