Safety @ Redfern (1 Viewer)

Matt2233

HSC
some gang targetting males and sodomising them. scary stuff, happened to two of my friends. wtf are the chances. crazy :s
Dude.... i cant even tell if your kidding or not.

If thats true, thats just weak

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Dude.... i cant even tell if your kidding or not.

If thats true, thats just weak
yeah fucking insane :s absolutely disgusting. if they did it to a bunch of hot chicks that'd be alright, but to guys. it's a little gay

rx34

HSC
Ouch, I'm so sorry for your friends. Did they report to the police that they were raped?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ouch, I'm so sorry for your friends. Did they report to the police that they were raped?
thanks, I appreciate it. No, the idiots didn't report it as they were too embarrassed. So those guys are still on the loose :s As loose their anuses now.

philphie

Banned
HSC
im also a bit concerned about this when i start next year :(
you've got nothing to worry about. if i'm not walking from usyd to get home after a concert at manning bar at around 1030-1100pm i take the train at redfern and trust me no shit will happen. most of the terraces along that road have stundets living in there. there's only one place to steer away from and that's the park that is on the opposite side of the road from the station a little to the left. a lot of the gangs and dealers hang out there. but in the morning they it's either empty or they have rallies going on there

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep, it's that victoria park place i think. scary stuff

philphie

Banned
HSC
i think i might go to unsw instead
their chem program might not be as good but i dont want to be attacked
:cold:
fucking hell you're not gonna get attacked, seriosuly. anyway you're probably not even gonna be leaving uni after dark

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fucking hell you're not gonna get attacked, seriosuly. anyway you're probably not even gonna be leaving uni after dark
you may not mind the idea of getting raped, but that other poster might. each to their own.

philphie

Banned
HSC
you may not mind the idea of getting raped, but that other poster might. each to their own.
your mates got raped in Victoria Park which is on the other side nowhere near Redfern.

i'm so tired with all these sheltered kids thinking danger is at every corner they've never been to, get some fucking street smarts

stazi

Nightman
HSC
your mates got raped in Victoria Park which is on the other side nowhere near Redfern.

i'm so tired with all these sheltered kids thinking danger is at every corner they've never been to, get some fucking street smarts
Yes, but chances are people will still often walk through that park. You know who else thought they had street smarts? The victims of the zodiac killer

philphie

Banned
HSC
Yes, but chances are people will still often walk through that park. You know who else thought they had street smarts? The victims of the zodiac killer
you can't live in fear of thinking wherever you go someone's going to kill or rape you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)