sad about finishing high school? (1 Viewer)

jwilkinson

HSC
is anyone else feeling sad about finishing up their schooling years? i graduate on friday and its hitting me already, as much as ive not thoroughly enjoyed this routine for 13 years and especially the year 12 study patterns etc. im going to miss school :(

bertstare

HSC
Yes. I dislike doing homework and waking up for school but I'm going to miss it so much.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Gonna miss it terribly! How different a person I am from walking in as that midget 12 year old to 18 year old me is whoaaa. I think the majority of the awesome of things I have done thus far have been while I've been at highschool.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Gotta miss the routine...Now I have an extra 8 hours to waste.

Rawf

HSC
I'm excited to leave school... but I'm going to miss the people at school ):
It feels like when I had to leave primary school, however it's 100x more emotional.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
It feels like when I had to leave primary school, however it's 100x more emotional.
Ah, I think that's the general view.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Walked in as a kid with nothing in year 7
Graduating with so much gained over the years.

High school taught me many things ie Friendships, relationships, the importance of education, respect. These values are priceless in my opinion and I will never forget them.

I will definitely miss HS but life must go on! Bring on university.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm graduating on wednesday.
To be honest I think I will cry. I loved my schooling years, and I love my cohort!
I'm probably going to feel really empty ;(

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I couldn't wait to leave primary school hah. But I'm gonna miss my HS stacks <3 Uni should be epic though.

Memento-mori

HSC
No, I'm not sad, I'm happy. If I cry, I'm going to be so ashamed of myself. I really hate my school.

crazy_paki123

HSC
I already experienced this feeling in year 9 when i had to leave my school mates that were mates from kindie, so... its VERY hard at first to cope with especially by your self, but eventually u will get over it and love lifee :)

cheepy5

HSC
Sad to leave High School
The friends, teachers and the laughs will be missed.

But its time to move on to greater and bigger things

Rawf

HSC
Sad to leave High School
The friends, teachers and the laughs will be missed.

But its time to move on to greater and bigger things
Oh yes.. the teachers, how I'll miss them )': teachers are so much kinder to you when you're in year 12 and they treat you as a friend with respect.
Today I spent my hard earned money just buying a box of chocolate for each and every one of my teachers at school.

HSC
Definitely sad! Been doing this for the past 6 years and now its time to transit into a new surrounding and you're more independent which is exciting but will miss high school!
I'm planning to give gifts to teachers as well dont know what to give them :$ ahah

medicore

HSC
This is so surreal, I finish on Thursday.. And everything will be gone, those 8 hours of studying, gossiping with friends, etc. ALL gone. The first months will by far be very difficult to cope with, I literally don't know how I can cope, without seeing all my friends 7:30am in the morning and saying goodbye and 3:10pm. wow, I can't believe i'm going to miss it that much. Going to shed heaps of tears on graduation day lo.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yes.. the teachers, how I'll miss them )': teachers are so much kinder to you when you're in year 12 and they treat you as a friend with respect.
Today I spent my hard earned money just buying a box of chocolate for each and every one of my teachers at school.
Aww yeah I know what you mean. I sometimes have the loveliest chats with teachers I've never even had. I'm thinking of giving my teachers gifts when I get my HSC results to thank them, but don't know what.

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
i had my graduation today and i already miss my co-hort :(
i want to cry !

2xL

HSC
Hell fucking no. Can't wait to leave this god-forsaken shithole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)