Running list of key examples for Bio Trials/HSC (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Describe ONE response of a named Australian plant to a named pathogen (3)

-from james ruse paper --can someone help me with this?? I dont think ive learnt this
eucalyptus send those hormones to its roots to strengthen its walls LISO SOMETHING lignin it was lignin, it stimulates hormones to produce more lignin to strengthen its cellular walls to structurally guard against pathogens in soil
Someone help can we finish this one

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Actually @synthesisFR , as you have already done Biology's HSC in 2022, I've a question:
Do you think that the HSC is genuinely harder than trials! I know that it depends on the school, but just curious :)
Imo yes I would def say so
It’s more like hsc making u apply knowledge into more unique questions instead of trail papers just giving out recycled questions
For last years hsc make sure u really study the working scienticfically section bc it was mainly composed of evaluating stuff or making judgments for studies which threw people off esp me bc I barely knew much for working scientifically e.g analysing validity for secondary sources

helloworld!

HSC
Imo yes I would def say so
It’s more like hsc making u apply knowledge into more unique questions instead of trail papers just giving out recycled questions
For last years hsc make sure u really study the working scienticfically section bc it was mainly composed of evaluating stuff or making judgments for studies which threw people off esp me bc I barely knew much for working scientifically e.g analysing validity for secondary sources
Noted 📝
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)