Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

HSC
true, but if its a newsagency or something and your boss is a tight ass, its not going happen

/reminicing about old shit job
when you're buying everyday items that only cost a few dollars, then yeah, you're a bit of a tight ass asking for a discount because another shop has the same item at a cheaper price.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
when you're buying everyday items that only cost a few dollars, then yeah, you're a bit of a tight ass asking for a discount because another shop has the same item at a cheaper price.
if its coles/woollies i can understand that

lets go shopping at bunnings they'll beat every price by 10%!!!!

Treefeet

HSC
i have this customer that comes in and wants choice 30's.. but yet our woolworths only sells 25. He always say well IGA sells 30. So after this comment like that, i say "well we arnt IGA, but fine by us, if you want to go buy them there."

He is a pain in the arse customer. So rude. We have to ask customers "do you have a rewards card" and if his total is under $30, he gets even more rude and says.. "whats the point."
Seriously he is soo rude to everyone, makes us all wait while he looks what is on special for the smokes..

The other week we had Longbeach on special but he didnt want that kind.. he is like "what else is on special"... Like come on dude.. open your eyes and look. Everyone at my store hates him.. and dreads to serve him.

HSC
i have this customer that comes in and wants choice 30's.. but yet our woolworths only sells 25. He always say well IGA sells 30. So after this comment like that, i say "well we arnt IGA, but fine by us, if you want to go buy them there."

He is a pain in the arse customer. So rude. We have to ask customers "do you have a rewards card" and if his total is under $30, he gets even more rude and says.. "whats the point."
Seriously he is soo rude to everyone, makes us all wait while he looks what is on special for the smokes..

The other week we had Longbeach on special but he didnt want that kind.. he is like "what else is on special"... Like come on dude.. open your eyes and look. Everyone at my store hates him.. and dreads to serve him.
ahahahaha, bogans are so funny. they only buy shit which is on special, even if it's an essential (not saying ciggies are an essential).

spazamataz

HSC

We don't have specials on our cancer sticks :) But they've been going up by 20c nearly every week, haven't the nicotine addicts been firing up!

Treefeet

HSC
But this guy.. buys like 8 pall malls so a carton + choice.. every single day or 2. Like thats fine that he wants to know the specials but if your just going to buy the same ones, why does he need to know whats on special. But when he did say about IGA has choice 30's. I must admit i did get rude with him. I told my DM what i said to him, just incase he puts a form in about to me (saying that i was rude) but everyone doesnt want him to come in.. My DM is like, next time he is in, tell me and ill watch.. then say something if he is rude. Like Goodbye, Dont come back.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
old people are the worst customers

I listened to my manager try for like 20 minutes today to explain to this ancient lady why we don't refund for just a change of mind. She didn't get it and was all "but I've done business with you for 35 years bla bla" and basically we are the antichrist because we wont just give out refunds to anyone who wants one. Heaven forbid there might actually have to be something wrong with it....

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

I listened to my manager try for like 20 minutes today to explain to this ancient lady why we don't refund for just a change of mind. She didn't get it and was all "but I've done business with you for 35 years bla bla" and basically we are the antichrist because we wont just give out refunds to anyone who wants one. Heaven forbid there might actually have to be something wrong with it....
i sound like a horrible person but this is why i hate old people :eek:

spazamataz

HSC
Wow.
Customers aren't that bad at all.
One of them sent in a comment about my customer service skills :)
And all I had to do was to pretend that I care about their problems. hahaha

HSC

lol, anyone who wants to know anything regarding whats on special/what strength/anything annoying in smokeshop, i sprout some bullshit statement from the state legislation. i must be such a bitch in there.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
maybe small items, but you cant really walk out with a door or piece of fibro and not get noticed
there's a scam going around atm where people walk out with TVs etc. with handwritten dockets... one actually came to my work the other day n tried to walk out with a tv saying "oh it's from the warehouse across the road" which is cool except there isn't any such place, lol

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
lol, anyone who wants to know anything regarding whats on special/what strength/anything annoying in smokeshop, i sprout some bullshit statement from the state legislation. i must be such a bitch in there.
:D It's not like we, the young people serving these twerps, have any say in legislation or store rules.

Stupid woman: "Why can't I have my value pick bacon bbq cheese burger without onion/cheese/bacon/extra cheese/extra bacon/other grill order?"

Me: "Because that's what we've been told. They're a special menu item for a limited time only, blah blah..."

Stupid woman: "What if I eat it with cheese/onion/bacon/whatever and die?"

Me: "I'd suggest you order something else from the menu."

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Wow.
Customers aren't that bad at all.
One of them sent in a comment about my customer service skills :)
And all I had to do was to pretend that I care about their problems. hahaha
most of my customers (like 80%) are actually nice people or at least not outright awful

but when they're bad they're really bad...if I had a dollar for every customer who threatened to "expose" me on today tonight...like whatever you're only kicking up such a huge fuss because you know you're wrong. This one lady tried to pull off a scam by claiming she'd cancelled an account with us and we were still billing her etc. Turned out she was trying to fool us and when we called her on it she got SO pissed off it was hilarious

copeys

HSC

We give refunds for a change in mind IF the product is still sell-able.

Also, don't call your staff members fat....

Old lady: It's always so cold in here...
Me: It's not to bad for me, I've got long pants on (laughs)
Old lady: And your fat...

:confused:

FUCK YOU STUPID OLD HAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Told the supervisor, she pissed herself and said the reason it was so funny, was because I was thin lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
We give refunds for a change in mind IF the product is still sell-able.

Also, don't call your staff members fat....

Old lady: It's always so cold in here...
Me: It's not to bad for me, I've got long pants on (laughs)
Old lady: And your fat...

:confused:

FUCK YOU STUPID OLD HAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Told the supervisor, she pissed herself and said the reason it was so funny, was because I was thin lol
Yeah we used to do that but so many people kept sending in stock that had damaged packaging or half eaten boxes of food and stuff (despite clearly telling them it had to be in mint condition) that we changed the policy to only refund if it's faulty/doesn't match the description on the box etc etc. Much easier. A lot of our customers don't seem to realise we are actually a business and not a charity, I don't know why.

re: old lady LOL hahahahahahahaha that's so rude. You're fat. hahahahaaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)