Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Us Bakers repz are expected to:
Wear correct freaking shoes!! None of this black converse stuff (but we all do anyway)
Refer to a recipe that could be used to with the bread (The best that I can think of this promotion is toast :D)
And do all this crazy shit that defys quality customer service as we are thus forgetting the other customers that are lining up patiently and then they get shitty at us.

Oh, another rule for customers that pisses me off:
God gave a you a mouth; use it wisely and pronounce what exactly you want, don't be a dick and mumble. Just so that I don't give you your product then have you go "No, I wanted the small one/with sesame seeds" when you had a perfect opportunity to put that in your request when you started. I will put a voodoo curse on you -.-'
What on earth? Who does that? Do your bosses really care if you can't think of a recipe using bread? lol.

I hate customers that point at what they want.

Say the name on the label. If there's no label, describe it. Say "Bottom shelf, in the middle". Say SOMETHING.
Yes. Especially when you ask what they mean and they just point again. Lol all those people who think humans are inherently good have obviously never worked in retail :S

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
If I ask you how to spell something it is for YOUR sake so your shit gets mailed to the right spot

so don't patronise me in the following manner:

customer: my address is bla bla bla in whangarei
me: could you spell that last part for me please?
customer: whangarei
me: can you spell it for me please so I can enter it correctly
customer: WHANGAREI, wtf how dumb are you
me: we're in Australia, I don't know how to spell it are you going to tell me or not
customer: Australia? Should've known by your funny accent eh

was so tempted to make some kind of offensive joke about New Zealand but refrained.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Some menopausal bitch attacked me with sarcasm today about waiting in line. :apig::chainsaw: <---What I would have liked to do at that point in time

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I love it when customers scan their items twice, when I look I say

Me: oh it's ok, you just scanned it twice
Them: No! I scanned it once!

So it just fucking appeared on the screen you dickhead? lol.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I love it when customers scan their items twice, when I look I say

Me: oh it's ok, you just scanned it twice
Them: No! I scanned it once!

So it just fucking appeared on the screen you dickhead? lol.
Oh lol and people would get ticked off if you scanned it twice not them, ay. Haha.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lol

"so where am i gonna get me money?"

"idk... a bank?"
heh
wow you must be a prophet of some sort to come up with that kind of information, no lesser being would have ever thought of it

/sarcasm.

people are so fucken stupid.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If you think the prices of our ice creams are too expensive don't have a mad cry to me about it. I mean what do you want me to do? I don't set the prices, the ice cream is flown in from the US, why do you think it's so expensive? The prices are clearly up on the backboard, if you don't like them, don't buy the fucking product!!!

greekgun

HSC
Dear lady with wiskers,
Kindly tell your 16ish year old son to get the fuck off my counter or ill pop him in the face.
And please take a bath, its hard enough serving scum like you without dry reaching.
Much thanks
Your neighborhoodly checkout chick

bdude

HSC
If you think the prices of our ice creams are too expensive don't have a mad cry to me about it. I mean what do you want me to do? I don't set the prices, the ice cream is flown in from the US, why do you think it's so expensive? The prices are clearly up on the backboard, if you don't like them, don't buy the fucking product!!!
Do you work at that Ben & Jerry's place?

yoddle

is cool
HSC
If I ask you how to spell something it is for YOUR sake so your shit gets mailed to the right spot

so don't patronise me in the following manner:

customer: my address is bla bla bla in whangarei
me: could you spell that last part for me please?
customer: whangarei
me: can you spell it for me please so I can enter it correctly
customer: WHANGAREI, wtf how dumb are you
me: we're in Australia, I don't know how to spell it are you going to tell me or not
customer: Australia? Should've known by your funny accent eh

was so tempted to make some kind of offensive joke about New Zealand but refrained.
What about .. "Sorry I couldn't distinguish the exact spelling of the place name over all the 'baaas' coming from the sheep orgy you're currently partaking in"

A general rule is when you start saying things like "every single time I come in here there's some sort of problem" you've joined the elite club of fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking annoying customers who manage to return half the products you bought for the most ridiculous reasons and spend hours in store complaining about everything possible because you have no life because your husband left you because you were such a neurotic and cold hearted bitch. And don't act like we've somehow committed an abhorrent act because you couldn't accept your ridiculous amounts of Weetbix in a random box you had to have them in a box that said 'Weetbix' on the side and yes i know you vacuum your walls because you used to live next door to my mum.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Dear lady with wiskers,
Kindly tell your 16ish year old son to get the fuck off my counter or ill pop him in the face.
And please take a bath, its hard enough serving scum like you without dry reaching.
Much thanks
Your neighborhoodly checkout chick
dry reaching? isn't it retching?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Nah it's retching.

Those customers who are like "Every time I come here, there's something wrong...", "These people can't make coffee for shit", "The wait here is so long" wah wah wah

So don't come here. Easy fixed.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
u can just imagine some of these people watching you-know-which 2 tv shows every night and then going out to the shops thinking "they're out to get me", lol

yoddle

is cool
HSC
^ If i had a dollar for every time i've heard: "but i saw it on A Current Affair!?!?!" i would have hundreds of dollars.

Being a bit of Media Watch-watching media snob i delight in getting my teacher face on and lecturing them on the numerous factual inaccuracies of the tabloid media.

copeys

HSC
^ If i had a dollar for every time i've heard: "but i saw it on A Current Affair!?!?!" i would have hundreds of dollars.

Being a bit of Media Watch-watching media snob i delight in getting my teacher face on and lecturing them on the numerous factual inaccuracies of the tabloid media.
So do I.... I love it when they say something about woolworths like "all your produce is imported from China"

Um, no, 3% of our total produce is imported from overseas... here read this pamphlet and don't watch ACA.

ZING!!

greekgun

HSC
Nah it's retching.

Those customers who are like "Every time I come here, there's something wrong...", "These people can't make coffee for shit", "The wait here is so long" wah wah wah

So don't come here. Easy fixed.
Fuck me...ive been saying/writing reaching all this time.

spazamataz

HSC
An old lady came in the other day and she wanted a carton of horizon menthol 25's.
But did she tell me which one? Nope. "I want the blue green cigarettes in a carton"
And when I said we don't often sell cigarettes by the carton (In my head I was thinking "You dirty, dirty woman") she got the shits with me when I had to call the supervisor!
Crazy nicotine addicted people.

Also, I had this lady come up to me the other day while I was restocking a shelf and she goes "I'd like 3 bottles of beer" and I go "Which sort?" she goes "Longnecks". And then I'm just like, "Umm. Have you checked the coolroom, or fridges?"
I seriously don't know what she was thinking. I have had quite a few old ladies come and ask me to get their alcohol for them. Back in the day did bottle shop people get customers alcohol for them?

OH. And school kids. Don't act like your better than me because you just came from school and I have been working in a supermarket all day. I went to a much better school then the pathetic excuse for a local high school.

danz90

HSC
If you find a product 3 shops down $3 cheaper, don't come complaining to me that we don't sell it at that price. Go freaking buy it there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)