Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ergh. If there are ten people standing at the counter, i actually can't remember when every single person turned up. If I serve you out of order, I apologise - but you should have spoken up. Please don't yell at me cunt :santa:

Kiim2507

HSC
Please don't make me laugh at your jokes.
It wasn't funny the first time you said it, nor was it funny the second.

Also, don't just point at the board and say that one.
I have no fucking idea what you mean.
Gah
This asian lady came in today and I don't think she spoke any English whatsoever.
Annoying customer: *Points to board* That one
Me: ?? Wicked Wings?
Her: No
Me: Crispy strips?
Her: No the top one!
Me: Snack box?
Her: No the top one
Me: *Point to wicked wings on the board* this one?
Her: Yes
Me: Would you like chips and a drink?

So I ring it all up and she pays and I give her her meal and shes looks at it and shes like no not this one!

Me: Um ok let me just get the manager

So I got my manager and she gave her a refund and then she starting pointing at the chicken and was like THAT ONE
So I go over and point at the wicked wings and shes like yes and me and my manager were like THATS WHAT YOU HAVE and shes like no no no. Then my manager said do you want spicy chicken? And she said yes so we said thats what you have. And she's like no no I want bigger bigger.
So I point at the front tray of original recipe and shes like no and we're like WTF DO YOU WANT?!?!?
Then she points at the back tray and says that one.
We were like OMFG GO AWAY.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad

Gah
This asian lady came in today and I don't think she spoke any English whatsoever.

So I ring it all up and she pays and I give her her meal and shes looks at it and shes like no not this one!

So I got my manager and she gave her a refund and then she starting pointing at the chicken and was like THAT ONE
So I go over and point at the wicked wings and shes like yes and me and my manager were like THATS WHAT YOU HAVE and shes like no no no. Then my manager said do you want spicy chicken? And she said yes so we said thats what you have. And she's like no no I want bigger bigger.
So I point at the front tray of original recipe and shes like no and we're like WTF DO YOU WANT?!?!?
Gahhhhhhh dude I'd be slitting if I were you.

Shall rep out of sympathy.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
haha what an irate.

today i was getting subway
and some chick after me goes to the guy "so.. what do you have?"
and we're both just like.. are you serious.

HSC

Gah

lol. I've had experiences kind of like that, only not so bad. Will sympathy rep tomorrow when my rep limit is taken off :(

HSC
Lady: Could I have two hot cross buns please.
Me: Yup, sure. Would you like the traditional ones? (Points to the traditional ones)
Lady: Yes please.
Me: (Puts two traditional hot cross buns in bag)
Lady: No! I wanted these ones! (Points to the mocha hot cross buns)
Me: Oh, so you want the mocha ones?
Lady: No traditional! These ones! (Points to mochas)
Me: FUCK YOU CUNT I HATE YOU I HATE YOIU I HATE YOU

greekgun

HSC
Me: Yup, sure. Would you like the traditional ones? (Points to the traditional ones)
is it me or does working in customer service show u how dumb the population rly is?

Kiim2507 said:

Gah

hahahaha man that must have been irritating as hell. And i thought my job got bad sometimes, reps.

Kiim2507

HSC
LOLOL I can definitely relate.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Man: Hello. I bought this on sunday, but it is the wrong ticket *holds up purple weekly* I need the yellow one
Me: its fucking wednesday! Look, as part of our store policy, we cannot refund or exchange bus tickets once they have been taken outside of out store, especially when you come back after 3 days
Man: What? No look, you see, I can't use this on Forestway buses!
Me: Well, when asking about tickets you should have told the man serving you what bus you were catching
Man: Look, I haven't used this bus ticket! I NEED TO EXCHANGE IT
Me: Look, I can't do that, its store policy!
Man: Don't fucking tell me that, I wanna fucking take this ticket back
Me: Ok, there's no need to swear...
Man: Ok sorry.

FUCK I HATE MY JOB SO MUCH don't swear at me, I'm just doing my job ok

Whoever made the rule "The customer is always right" needs to die a very, very painful death. Customers know jack shit about businesses.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Last week these women made me take their unscented tissues out of the bag that had the packaged chocolate in it, because the tissues were "smelly". holy fucking god you have an O.C.D clearly.

and then they exchange a smirk as if to say "oh my god these people have no idea what they're doing". i was just like leeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeee you are ridiculous!

also, don't come in at ten to twelve and load up a huge trolley and then don't even apologise when at quarter past midnight i'm stuck putting your groceries through ON EXPRESS.
just cos you're an ice addict.

also, don't be trashy: "I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too drunk to count, you count!".

or come in with eyes like fire and fall all over my register cos you just pulled three cones and are craving fags.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I hated it when people just tossed money onto the counter. For some reason it always felt really rude.
Also, it was always difficult when people rattled off what they wanted at a million miles an hour without a break, because I had to input which bun they wanted into the system for each burger and inevitably they would never, ever say which one in their lengthy spiel. We'd have to start again and I always wound up looking like a moron who couldn't keep up.

jaredtomas

HSC
I work in a video store and god, there are so many annoying customers.

People don't understand why you get overdue fees.

People hire a Bluray disc, I ask them if they have a Bluray player, they say yes, they come back and complain that it didn't play on their DVD player. I say that it is a Bluray, they say "What?"

I fucking hate the question "What's a good movie?"

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I've definitely had customers like that before.

I'm not sure if I've posted about this on here in the past, but when I still worked at KFC, a guy came up to my register and handed me a $20 note, and he just stood there staring at me like I could read his mind.
I kind of just stood there as well waiting for him to tell me what he wanted. After about 10 seconds I said "sorry, what did you want?":bomb:

I'm so glad I quit.
I stood around waiting for a customer to tell me how much they want.

I always do that. They go "I want X Ham"

i just stand there... looking around. Untill they look at me weirdly, wondering what I'm doing. At which point I ask "how much?"

God people are idiots sometimes.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Another thing that annoys me, is the customers that come in, around 8-9pm. They PURPOSELY on the WEEKEND come in at 8/9pm when we have already pulled the poultry (raw chicken) case out and stored it inthe cool room.

They purposely come, and ask for x kg of chicken. Just so they can get it fresh. Honestly, this indian guy PURPSELY waited for us to pull the chicken out and waited for us to wheel it into the coolroom and then ordered.
2kg of drumsticks
4kg of thigh fillets.

I mean seriously .. come earlier and get it, don't bother us while we try to clean the fkking case.

And this other guy. chicken case pulled out. .. everything was clean. and he wanted 1 Chicken neck.

yeah.. That's 1 piece of a chicken neck .. W T F?!

Rubywingz

HSC
For ppl who has been to Oportoz

smart-ass customer: Bondi
Me: small, regular or large
smart-ass customer: regular
Me: meal or no meal ?
smart-ass customer: meal
Me: with or without chilli ?
smart-ass customer: (annoyed tone) without
Me: (rechecking my order) so that's a regular norm meal
smart-ass customer: NO I told u its a BONDI
Me: YES SIR BONDI = CHILLI . NORM = NO CHILLI

READ THE f'n menu!!!
And noee wot ur getting so i dnt hav taa ask so many freakin
damn Q's.
dnt get all pissy with me wen i ask u Q's !!!
ur the one that came into the store that didnt noee wot to order
AND u thot u new the menu betaa than me!!!

FREAKIN HELL PPL BONDIS HAV CHILLI AND NORMS HAV NO CHILLI

dnt ask for mid way and say very light chilli and freakin come bak and say
"u put too much chilli"
wen i asked the guy on production
"put very light chilli"
freakin hell dnt get chilli ...! the guy bearly put any chilli on it!!!!

Kiim2507

HSC
Another thing that annoys me
Smart ass customer: Hi I'll get an ultimate meal with wicked wings, no upsize, with a pepsi max to take away. *hands you correct change before you state the amount*

woop-dee do fatty you know your order so well because you come in everyday...also you forgot zinger or fillet

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Smart ass customer: Hi I'll get an ultimate meal with wicked wings, no upsize, with a pepsi max to take away. *hands you correct change before you state the amount*

woop-dee do fatty you know your order so well because you come in everyday...also you forgot zinger or fillet
That's not funny or witty in the least.
Believe it or not some people are quicker than you when it comes to money, and *gasp* may in fact be able to see the price of a meal on the priceboard behind you AND *gasp* in the interest of saving you time hand you that exact amount.
What KFC do you work at? I don't ever want to go there.

Peartie

HSC

That's not funny or witty in the least.
Believe it or not some people are quicker than you when it comes to money, and *gasp* may in fact be able to see the price of a meal on the priceboard behind you AND *gasp* in the interest of saving you time hand you that exact amount.
What KFC do you work at? I don't ever want to go there.

I know id appreciate it if someone gave me the correct money if i was on a checkout anywhere...i also know when im in lines at say lunch time at say KFC etc im in the line for up to 5 mins, so i can see the board - work out how much it is - get the money ready...i dont like it when im in the line and the person ahead of me gets there, orders, stands around while you get the food then when you ask for the money they look at you like "woops i have to pay" then dig around for 30 seconds trying to find their purse and then getting the money out and waiting for change.....

i thought a customer that actually can help speed things up for you would be beneficial?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)