Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
aussiechick007 said:
haha that happens sometimes.... once i asked a guy how he was, and he said he wasnt that great, cos someone had been poisoning his food :uhoh: i was like oh... um... oh... thats um... not good... and he kept on going on with his story! it was getting worse and worse! and even after i gave him the docket he kept on telling me about these evil people poisoning his food!!!!!!! lol
LOL haha yeah sometimes I get that but I skim over it with something like "sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon :)" although it can backfire like when I nearly told a terminal cancer patient (apparently) to get better soon but I checked myself just in time. Could have been awkward... but seriously what do you say when someone says they're gonna be dead soon. "Hope your coffin is comfy"?

HSC
lol theres this old lady who always asks me odd quyestions and gets confused with herself, then sometimes asks them again... but she knows how confusing it must be and she jokes that i'll see a funeral notice in the paper for her soon or something lol... like i mean it could be annoying, but shes not rude about it, and aware of her annoyingness... so i dont mind her? lol

greekgun

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
lol theres this old lady who always asks me odd quyestions and gets confused with herself, then sometimes asks them again... but she knows how confusing it must be and she jokes that i'll see a funeral notice in the paper for her soon or something lol... like i mean it could be annoying, but shes not rude about it, and aware of her annoyingness... so i dont mind her? lol
yeah some customers like that i dont mind having when its not busy and stuff. I have this old man who's a regular, and he always comes down and chats to me. Really nice guy, but when i serve a customer, he keeps talking so i cant really talk to the customer im serving.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
greekgun said:
When we tell a customer something: its usually for there own good, and they should listen. Let me tell u wat happened to a customer today when i was serving on express.

This lady came up, and she was one of those real bitchy ladies: When i asked her how she was today she didnt say anything, when i asked her if she had FB's she didnt answer and then when i was accepting her cash she pulls her FB's out and tells me to scan it, she was just over all one of those stupid ass customers. Anwho, she bought a fair few 3L milks (dunno if they were 3 L, there are the biggest milks u can get...just so uno which ones im talking about) and i scanned and bagged them. Now in express, we have these small shitty little bags, and they could hold 2 of these milks, but i put each milk in its own bag so they wouldnt break, because if i had put more then one in a bag they would have broken. Anywho, the lady has a go at me, saying i should put 2 in one bag, and i told her that it would break, and she replied by saying i didnt know shit and that it wouldnt break so i said alright wateva lady.

So i take out the milks, and put repack the bags so there are 2 per bag, and i finished of the transaction. Meanwhile my supervisor called me and told me to put my sign up so i could close off. So i go get some trolleys and lock them in the register lane and all that shit u do when u close up, and wat happens to the lady when she tries to lift the bags...they all break, and all the milks spill everywhere. She looks at me and tells me to go get her some milk and to bag them properly, and then i replied by saying "listen lady, i told u they would break but u didnt listen, its ur fault they broke and i just finished my shift so i dont have to do shit".

She proceeded by having a sook and winge and then asked the supervisor for a refund, which the supervior denied because she had already purchased the milks and saw the whole incident (me advising her to let me bag them so they would break). Anyway she started yelling and throwing a tantrum, and one of my bogan regular customer who was waiting in the other express lane shouted out to her "get outa her u stupid bitch".

Anyway, thats wat happened and i felt like sharing.
lol, what an idiot.

HSC
haha fuck, i was getting groceries once and the dickhead had no idea how to pack bags, and they were way overfilled but i was like .. eh, whatever, they should be okay. i picked them up and this one bag just shit itself and everything smashed on the floor, i was like :confused: i was just like um .. that sucks, but they went through and gave me all new shit that was in the bag 'cause it was pretttty obvious that the dude had no idea. it was somewhat embarrassing.

that has nothing to do with this, but anyway

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
yeah it is annoying when they put too much in a bag, it is different in the situation above though.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
katietheskatie said:
haha fuck, i was getting groceries once and the dickhead had no idea how to pack bags, and they were way overfilled but i was like .. eh, whatever, they should be okay. i picked them up and this one bag just shit itself and everything smashed on the floor, i was like :confused: i was just like um .. that sucks, but they went through and gave me all new shit that was in the bag 'cause it was pretttty obvious that the dude had no idea. it was somewhat embarrassing.

that has nothing to do with this, but anyway
rules for staff ne1? lolz.

HSC
lol, a few customers have commented that i've packed their bags well... but i know a few staff at my work who are terrible packers...

mitch179

HSC
I was always a terrible packer when I was at woolworths. Luckily at target, that doesn't really matter :D

I have another rule,

If you are going to buy a toy or something for your little kid, don't let them drool and suck all over it and then expect me to touch it to scan it. THATS JUST GROSS!

HSC
i like it when people are considerate of that and get another of the toy/item for me to scan so i dont have to touch the yuck one :)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
this one time I was cleaning up the baskets and I found a kid chewing on a lolly from the shelf. His mother caught him and told him off and wrestled the lolly off him, then she saw me watching them, put the half eaten lolly on the shelf and walked away.

Bitch

mitch179

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
this one time I was cleaning up the baskets and I found a kid chewing on a lolly from the shelf. His mother caught him and told him off and wrestled the lolly off him, then she saw me watching them, put the half eaten lolly on the shelf and walked away.

Bitch
It's so annoying. Why are people so inconsiderate sometimes?
They obviously don't care if we catch their kid's snotty cold from touching something they've sucked on. It happened like... 2 or 3 times on Sunday.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
this is when you pick up the lolly, put it in a bag and scan it through when they finally buy things. If they complain say you caught the kid red handed sucking on the lolly, and mention cctv if you have it. This way they learn and keep a stronger grip on the kid.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Lizakith said:
Some people pay way too much attention to how their groceries are packed :confused:
I hate it when it breaks though so i think it is fair to complain.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Davo1111 said:
this is when you pick up the lolly, put it in a bag and scan it through when they finally buy things. If they complain say you caught the kid red handed sucking on the lolly, and mention cctv if you have it. This way they learn and keep a stronger grip on the kid.
yeah i would, just tell them they have to buy it now.

greekgun

HSC
darkwolfzx said:

Bitch
Scum of the fukin earth. These people are disgusting...not the kid...the mother. She should know better...honestly, what type of example is she showing her child if she lets him take a bite of something and put it back when it should come at a cost.

CieL

HSC
Some people are really thick.
I was packing smokes and watching a staff serve this customer.. the girl scans this bottle of cordial and it came up as $3.xx. And the customer said *in a very sure tone* "It says two for $5! So they're $2.50 each!!"

And I turned around and told her.. "You need to buy two to get the discount"

She looks at me like she just shit herself and goes, "Are you serious?!"

No shit, Sherlock!

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Some people are really thick.
I was packing smokes and watching a staff serve this customer.. the girl scans this bottle of cordial and it came up as $3.xx. And the customer said *in a very sure tone* "It says two for $5! So they're $2.50 each!!"

And I turned around and told her.. "You need to buy two to get the discount"

She looks at me like she just shit herself and goes, "Are you serious?!"

No shit, Sherlock!
haha, oh wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)